Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Again, if you forgot , life is not a fair game [ WARNING: high suicide fuel content. Please be safe]

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Seeing this dude's interaction with all the fefails in Omegle and how they go dumbstruck when they see him, meanwhile I went on Omegle around 2017 when i was a bluepilled normie and had to suffer utter humiliation and kept smiling like a clown all the while . Last night i almost went in manic depression, as i was constantly in a state of grief and then i began laughing and again crying. Its the fault of society and established religion for pushing unrealistic narratives of living a pious life, having a good heart... blah blah just yuck :feelsPop: There are only two people in world, Winners who form his own morality and rules and losers who suck up to established standards and act good to compensate for his ugly existence. Existence is a mistake, life is a disease, i dread that awful moment when i came into existence. Why was i born ugly? Why did i took birth in a shithole country? why i have a dysfunctional family? who has answers to these? what crimes did i commit to deserve an ugly face?????

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ECPkLmxqLgw

Did you make this post after watching that video or has this been always in your mind, cuz if you did it after watching it, you're probably jealous (it's okay) cope with music or something. But if not, then I Don't really have anything helpful to say

Did you make this post after watching that video or has this been always in your mind, cuz if you did it after watching it, you're probably jealous (it's okay) cope with music or something. But if not, then I Don't really have anything helpful to say
I am not jealous of anyone for record, jealousy comes from competitors, i dont even fall in the category for competition, I am just despondent ruminating over this unfairness of life and unequal distribution in nature, why my consciouness had to take this sheath of my ugly body, why it didn't take the sheath of an attractive male, that way people would have treated me nice

The best part is that those 2/10s genuinely think this gigachad is their looksmatch

The best part is that those 2/10s genuinely think this gigachad is their looksmatch
lol right like they act all unavailable and high value and shit meanwhile also absolutely wanting to devour him, its funny seeing their reactions, some are even in disbelief and offended at him for looking this attractive as they realize they cant have such attractive male

I had an interesting situation with omegle. If I showed my entire face females would laugh, skip me, tell me I'm ugly.
However if I just showed the lower half of my face (lips/chin). They would ask me to show my face because I probably look hot, ask me my height, say I looked good, say I had nice lips or a nice beard.

I had an interesting situation with omegle. If I showed my entire face females would laugh, skip me, tell me I'm ugly.
However if I just showed the lower half of my face (lips/chin). They would ask me to show my face because I probably look hot, ask me my height, say I looked good, say I had nice lips or a nice beard.
thats brutal mang. Tbh people in omegle general show their true Jungian shadow archetype and doesn't hesitate to mock any one who they perceive as unattractive . Its like this world was made for only NT Normies to exist wtf

its a lookists gender thats all foids care about
this is why racepill is huge
same face/heightpill

Seeing this dude's interaction with all the fefails in Omegle and how they go dumbstruck when they see him, meanwhile I went on Omegle around 2017 when i was a bluepilled normie and had to suffer utter humiliation and kept smiling like a clown all the while . Last night i almost went in manic depression, as i was constantly in a state of grief and then i began laughing and again crying. Its the fault of society and established religion for pushing unrealistic narratives of living a pious life, having a good heart... blah blah just yuck :feelsPop: There are only two people in world, Winners who form his own morality and rules and losers who suck up to established standards and act good to compensate for his ugly existence. Existence is a mistake, life is a disease, i dread that awful moment when i came into existence. Why was i born ugly? Why did i took birth in a shithole country? why i have a dysfunctional family? who has answers to these? what crimes did i commit to deserve an ugly face?????

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ECPkLmxqLgw