Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [AfterlifePill] My hopes of reincarnating as a celebrity couple's kid got shattered into pieces

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I was wondering what my are chances of reincarnating as a celebrity couple's kid if I kill myself a few moments before the foid's about to give birth. Considering that only 4 babies are born each second, the odds of it happening are not bad.

But then I realized that babies are conscious inside the womb. My consciousness will never get transferred into his body. So that leaves me with no other choice but to figure out when a celebrity couple is conceiving. If 4 babies are born each second, that means 5 couples conceive each second (20% of pregnancies end in miscarriages).

Which is impossible because no couple will announce on Instagram that they are about to fuck that night. So I'll just have to rely on my luck (which is the worst) and I'm pretty sure that the second I'll rope will be the second some curry or Abo couple would be conceiving. FUCK THIS LIFE.

u can control ur reincarnation. read up on Phowa.

also @HopeCopeRope thoughta?

I remember being a kid and hoping id get reincarnated as Dante from DMC :feelshaha: but don't worry Allah will get the roasties and the cuck infidels

basically gist is at high Meditation levels, near death once can control where his spirit will go. You can also read up astral projection and few other things big problem with occult shit is that it is Grindy and luck involved. but once you have had your first few experiences, it gets easier to get more

basically gist is at high Meditation levels, near death once can control where his spirit will go. You can also read up astral projection and few other things big problem with occult shit is that it is Grindy and luck involved. but once you have had your first few experiences, it gets easier to get more
You have a pretty good idea about it. I will definitely look it up.

do you realize you could get possessed by demons

do you realize you could get possessed by demons
massive cope. demons are Cucked entities, any man with willpower could oveprower them

Read my thread. If you play it well, you can reincarnate as an angel of God.

Knowing our luck,we'll probably get reincarnated into a worser life.

There is only one life and we get to be stuck with this misery.

I just want eternal peace

break into their house while they are fucking and get killed by their security staff

You'll end up some poor kid in Africa

Dude you can't control your body, mind etc and you want to control your next respawn....

Take the pill there is no such a thing as freewill.

7VGOFkX.gif

Once again, you only get reincarnated into a higher status if you were righteous, pure of heart, and had the best intentions for everyone around you. Doesn't sound like many of us here, especially not you OP

It's hindu dindu cope anyway

Last edited:
I was wondering what my are chances of reincarnating as a celebrity couple's kid if I kill myself a few moments before the foid's about to give birth. Considering that only 4 babies are born each second, the odds of it happening are not bad.

But then I realized that babies are conscious inside the womb. My consciousness will never get transferred into his body. So that leaves me with no other choice but to figure out when a celebrity couple is conceiving. If 4 babies are born each second, that means 5 couples conceive each second (20% of pregnancies end in miscarriages).

Which is impossible because no couple will announce on Instagram that they are about to fuck that night. So I'll just have to rely on my luck (which is the worst) and I'm pretty sure that the second I'll rope will be the second some curry or Abo couple would be conceiving. FUCK THIS LIFE.
Cope. Even if reincarnation is real we would most likely end up as cockroaches, bacteria, molecules or some other shit, since that's was mostly out there.
Knowing our luck,we'll probably get reincarnated into a worser life.

Imagine believing in reincarnation but not instead trying to make yourself into a Demi God, if shit like reincarnation exists, why settle with just being born as another human again, why take the chance of being born a woman

Don’t fuck yourself is what feel about op :feelsugh:
Killing yourself will only worsen your situation in the next life. That’s my understanding, anyway

I remember being a kid and hoping id get reincarnated as Dante from DMC :feelshaha: but don't worry Allah will get the roasties and the cuck infidels
nigga who wouldn't want that. I wanted to reincarnate as edward elric from FMA and fuck winry or even ichigo from bleach.

what if 2 kids conceived at the exact same time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back