Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion after tik tok the dating market will completely die out for 99% of men

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
each and every app for your phone was just a screening for chadproofing men now instagram is dead snapchat is dead I only see chad and stacy posting on tik tok and after once tik tok is did there will only be incels and chads/stacys no inbetween or no halfway men just chads and incel the normie will finally fall if it they havent already this will be the catalyst that will doom normie men into FA/INCEL territory forever

we will see the entire economical and social dynamics of the 21st century shit itself and of a new HYPPERSUPERFICIAL version of the world will exist

if tinder in 2012 was the end of the world then the coming of age of whats after tik tok will be living breathing hell for every man who even had a tiny little chance in the market

the new tik tok will be the official itsover atom bomb

Hyperbole is so cool, you're so funny

God willing, we won't go much longer to see what a nightbare the world would be in decades or centuries if let untouched by Him.

The really lowtier normie app is "Meet Me" Live

It's cope. Women will unconciously seek out normie men because they sense that they are NT and egocentric, and for that they are rewarded a place into society

I wonder what is the next brilliant app after Instagram, Tinder and TikTok to wreck male SMV even further.

TikTok especially is fucking terrible. Even as a horny man, I've noticed the absolute 10/10 beauty on TikTok warping my expectations of women. I can only imagine how strongly women are affected by the same thing. TikTok is bad because it's incredibly effective at finding and promoting the absolute top 0,1% of human beauty for the viewers to enjoy. Children are growing up with it so it's really leaving its mark on people.

not 99 more like 97

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back