Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After Three months I'm back

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-
Forums seems dead and gay now....I don't care if I get banned tbh fuck all of you

Hey im Fairly new..... Hereby,I introduce myself to you as SupremeGentleCel

do we have connection the material is bussin' pretty much you're on left be faggot , hadjituuuuu I am so crooked croissant fucking we pull the material

my soul is white we pull the material doesnt matter how much is it its not enough

we make money money follows surprises the from the eyes tear from it she chokes spoko loko i will cut yo ears yeah everything long time ago is white and black, the cobra is going insane do we have connection the material is bussin :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

we make money money follows surprises the from the eyes tear from it she chokes spoko loko i will cut yo ears yeah everything long time ago is white and black, the cobra is going insane do we have connection the material is bussin :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
very true because about the rumbling where like you know mcdonalds and homedepot worked together and that shit made reddit inceltear girl into my girlfriend

very true because about the rumbling where like you know mcdonalds and homedepot worked together and that shit made reddit inceltear girl into my girlfriend
:smonk:

Welcome back. :feelsjuice:

At the time, the forum was on its way down, but now, it's officially in the dumpster & on fire: Racebait & troll all you want, it doesn't matter.

Welcome back
The forum is on the way up :dab:

Last edited:
Hey im Fairly new..... Hereby,I introduce myself to you as SupremeGentleCel
Andrew Tate confused gif