Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting After seeing all the shit i got IRL and some blackpilled anime (including gyotaru in hell)

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Tbh man i rather life in zombie apocalypse scenario than in this world becoming cyberslave working and getting cucked every single time by the elites.
The worst part is the only option left for me is surrogacymaxxxing because i think marriage live is not worth it. Imagine that you go to home thinking your below average wife will stay faithfull to you. Fucking cope since tinder became global app. Even if you pass your genes your children wil suffer 10 times suffering than you. JFl if you think you can choose in the first place.
Ngl this kind of lifestyle kinda appealing for me :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
  • images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 16
  • images (13).jpeg
    images (13).jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 17