Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel After school club

Hozo

Hozo

Recruit
★★★
so my school just made a new club to help kids fit into (High School / get help with homework / Apply for collages and stuff like that) so i said to my help why not join? i have nothing better to do with my life then clean / sleep and watch YouTube videos. the first club day meeting was this Thursday after school. So i went there and the first thing i noticed was how it was packed of mostly girls and there was little to no guys so i sat down at a table full of dudes because im not comfortable sitting around girls ( for reasons you should know) and when the club finally started they gave everyone these painted pop sickle sticks i got a Green one and was told to met up with the leader of the Green group and when i went to look for the leader i saw it was a 8/10 Mexican girl named Lupha ( if your wondering how i knew her name, We were also given blank stickers and were told to write our names on them) so i sat at the end of the table by my self when i saw 2 other girls come up both of these girls were easily 7/10 and sat beside me ( shocked the hell out of me ) and some dude came who was like a 3-4/10 and sat beside them as well my entire group was made up of 2 girls n 2 boys including my self, we all introduced our self's to the group leader, then the dudes who were running the program started talking to us and told us to play a game called Judge me ( the game is pretty much you judging the person your paired with on how they look alone and telling them if they were right ) i was scared to do this at first ( because i look like shit) but i went along with it and the first girl i was paired with was a Italian girl was a easy 8/10 and looked like she would never talk to a guy like me in her life time,We had to sit right in-front of each other and look into each others eyes and she told me i looked like the type of person to take a joke but not laugh at it? if that makes any sense to you guys. and i told her she looked like "a shy girl who doesn't easily make new people nor talk to people whom she's not used to unless its needed for school or something in that order idk" She laughed and started smiling i was happy i made a girl that pretty smile

This is taking to long to type let me know if you guys want me to keep telling you about the entire club day.

images
< she looked like her but she had smaller breast and look a little younger

This is why I do not go outside. That sounds like pure suicide fuel to me, having to be tortured like that knowing you will never be with her.

let me know if you want to hear about the other actives we had to do on the first day.

Note : I Don't know the name of the club but when i find it out on Monday ill be sure to let you guys know so u can see if you have a club like this around the area you live in
This is why I do not go outside. That sounds like pure suicide fuel to me, having to be tortured like that knowing you will never be with her.

i get what your saying. but it was nice having a stacy talk to me and not avoid me and looking into my eyes and just knowing i made her laugh/ smile

Last edited:
let me know if you want to hear about the other actives we had to do on the first day.

Note : I Don't know the name of the club but when i find it out on Monday ill be sure to let you guys know so u can see if you have a club like this around the area you live in

i get what your saying. but it was nice having a stacy talk to me and not avoid me and looking into my eyes and just knowing i made her laugh/ smile

Good luck bro. You seem young so you still have a chance. You should leave this forum tbh. What country are you from?

Good luck bro. You seem young so you still have a chance. You should leave this forum tbh. What country are you from?

Florida and nah i don't have a chance in the world. but im hoping this club can in some way help me get better social skills and get over my awkwardness when talking to people