Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After losing GF, streamer commits suicide with shotgun blast to face (video)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Video in article:

The reason why he killed himself was that he apparently lost his job and his girlfriend. His mother allegedly was watching the stream when it happened.

The worst part of killing yourself over a ho is that she is getting dicked by Chad and Tyrone while you kill yourself over her. Never kill yourself over a ho. As far as the lost job goes – it’s already a well known and documented fact that the COVID-19 scamdemic lockdown caused more deaths and suffering than the virus could have caused. But that’s by design.”

Last edited:
This is even available on the gram.

Do we know why?

Lol losing ur ho and ur job make streamer go something something

JFL at killing yourself and not taking your oneitis with you.

I bet her and the chad she's with watched the video together and laughed, then she sucked his dick. This guy will be forgotten the next day and the only thing he proved is he's a bluepilled cuck.

I bet her and the chad she's with watched the video together and laughed, then she sucked his dick. This guy will be forgotten the next day and the only thing he proved is he's a bluepilled cuck.
They mostly did and took pleasure of it.

absolute king. freed himself

His mother allegedly was watching the stream when it happened.
This is really brutal. People say CP is terrible because the victim thinks about their pics/vids being used by pedophiles and gets sad, but image seeing a loved one dying horribly like that. It's much worse IMO.

I honestly wouldn't care if some foid or even gay pedophile was fapping to a naked pic of child me tbqh.

JFL at killing yourself and not taking your oneitis with you.
Yeah, not to even mention the fact that he fucking live-streamed it, jfl.
It's beyond pathetic, he should've taken it a step further at that point.

Last edited:
It wasn't just because he lost his girlfriend. His father recently passed, he lost his job and he got evicted. Him losing his gf was probably the straw that broke the camel's back.

Remember that women feel nothing when you do this
If chad did it, they would cry but now women feel HAPPY that incel killed himself
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Last edited:
At least he delivered.