Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

after leaving uni kinda realized how few people their are my age

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
born in the late 90s (cusp of zoomer/millenial) heck have not seen a woman my age in months. (a few hispanic women however hispanics where I live get married in highschool JFL! haven't even fapped for weeks since I haven't seen a chick in months!) I guess I used to think their were more women around/folks my age because I spent my life in school. outside of school the AVERAGE person is some geriatric 40/50 year old! (failed to make friends in uni guess I gotta get used to my hanging out with my new "friends" talking about lawn mower parts and miracle grow and what they ate for breakfast last week)

-its over for baddemographicscels

Last edited:
New BTS meal at McDonald

born in the late 90s (cusp of zoomer/millenial) heck have not seen a woman my age in months. (a few hispanic women however hispanics where I live get married in highschool JFL! haven't even fapped for weeks since I haven't seen a chick in months!) I guess I used to think their were more women around/folks my age because I spent my life in school. outside of school the AVERAGE person is some geriatric 40/50 year old! (failed to make friends in uni guess I gotta get used to my hanging out with my new "friends" talking about lawn mower parts and miracle grow and what they ate for breakfast last week)

-its over for baddemographicscels
the boomer in my soul felt that part

969463D1 501C 40C0 8654 5F877FCC7B4B

Hindu dindu shitskin cope
Fellow intellectual mammoth :feelsYall:

WE KPOPMAXXED NOW BOYOS :feelsautistic:
yeah i saw this shit too lmao

brutal "last egg that hatched all alone" pill

generations get smaller so it's no joke