Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After i got spectacles foids didnt even talk to me unless they knew me beforehand

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Inb4 fakecel so girls were actually content to interact with me up to early highschool, not that i dated or ascended or anything and these foids werent my friends just holes i was forced to interact with. But once i got my glasses the only girls that ever acknowledged my existence were the foids that knew me beforehand. Even in uni when i was the smartest student in some gay art history class and made a couple funny low inhib jokes no girls made any effort to talk to me.

glasses GIF

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

just use contact lenses bro

Im too embarrassed. People will know im insecure about my looks and laugh at me :feelscry:
they already laugh at you, glasses makes you ugglier!!

Glasses are a huge falio.

Get contacts volcel

No :feelsrope:

Its hopeless. Im gonna ldar
yeah, your a volcel alright. Glasses and balding are two of the biggest folios ever and super easy to fix. Get contacts and take the steps necessary for hair regrowth before its too late. Wtf are you doing

yeah, your a volcel alright. Glasses and balding are two of the biggest folios ever and super easy to fix. Get contacts and take the steps necessary for hair regrowth before its too late. Wtf are you doing
No.... women have inferiority sensors. They sense your bad hair genetics and poor eyesight. Just give up man :feelscry:

No.... women have inferiority sensors. They sense your bad hair genetics and poor eyesight. Just give up man :feelscry:
You are a volcel. Put in some effort. Do you really want to die alone?

I'm literally the same way man. Glasses and balding. But I refuse to do anything about it. Fucking stupid that this world is so shallow and superficial that you have to commodify and conform to meet the demands of retarded foids who still probably won't even like you.

I'm literally the same way man. Glasses and balding. But I refuse to do anything about it. Fucking stupid that this world is so shallow and superficial that you have to commodify and conform to meet the demands of retarded foids who still probably won't even like you.
Yeah. Like youre saying i have to put toxic shit in my skin and wear scratchy uncomfortable contact lenses 24/7 cause foids watched too much channing tatum movies? Back in the day every white guy lost his hair and glasses were a sign of intelligence. Now youre genetic trash for having these things?

Plus contacts are bad for your eye. You need oxygen into your eye and contacts interfere. I have dry eyes already, it doesnt work