Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After High school, You have nothing left

• Thread starter Deleted member 34599
  • Start date
Deleted member 34599

Deleted member 34599

Looking down the rope
-
High school is the time where you are meant to build friendships, popularity and Relationships, if you missed out on that its over, after high school all that is waiting for you as a KHHV outcast is Wagecuckery/LDARing, depression and a premature death.

If your high school years are over then you have nothing left, there is no "comeback" or "fixxing your problems" and besides your brain is already permanetly scarred by years of lonlinless/isolation/bullying.

High school is the time where you are meant to build friendships, popularity and Relationships
Didn't had any of this but managed to build it after school. Just no relationship of course

High school is the time where you are meant to build friendships, popularity and Relationships, if you missed out on that its over, after high school all that is waiting for you as a KHHV outcast is Wagecuckery/LDARing, depression and a premature death.

If your high school years are over then you have nothing left, there is no "comeback" or "fixxing your problems" and besides your brain is already permanetly scarred by years of lonlinless/isolation/bullying.
It is true only for the most important thing in the life, foids. Otherwise everything else can be obtained later. Of course the popularity cannot be obtained if you are an incel.

Please, what horseshit. My fucking uncle is a 52 year old loser with a 21 year old indian gf. This retard just works, cheats and eat. Meanwhile I'm a Khhv for the last 30 fucking years.

Before high school, during high school, after highschool, it's all the same for a incel.

Please, what horseshit. My fucking uncle is a 52 year old loser with a 21 year old indian gf. This retard just works, cheats and eat. Meanwhile I'm a Khhv for the last 30 fucking years.
How is that possible if your uncle is a loser black?

cope. There's college. Graycel thread tbh

Didn't respond to @Meus thread about blackcels not existing?
Breh, I lived in the hood for like 13 years. I know a shit ton about blacks. 95 percent of my school was black.

the school only hurt me

Breh, I lived in the hood for like 13 years. I know a shit ton about blacks. 95 percent of my school was black.
This guy is dumb; my school has a lot of them, and he thinks they easily get girls.:feelskek:

Thugmaxxing by larping will 100% get you killed: you will anger the wrong person, and he won't back down from fighting you if act like a thug; me accidentally nudging one guy's gf almost got me pushed hard into the ground.

Most girls these thugs get are ugly sheboons that don't do anything in class and only create drama: it is as if desperate people attract each other:waitwhat:?

Hahaha u haven't see anything yet I just finished my freshman college year and still there 3 years and literally I didn't get any thing except getting sweaty from the hot weather

its just ok to be virgin when young but later its ofc frowned upon

My life improved slightly after high school after getting involved with a mexican cartel upon parents divorce.

:feelzez:

I peaked in High School despite having a terrible academic record, but at least I had friends.

On the contrary.

You no longer have to slave in that system.

I can confirm this for youngcels. I thought it would get better after high school like you always hear but it got 10 times worse. If you are/were a KHHV in high school its not like you are going to be gifted a magical potion with your diploma senior year that turns you into a desirable chad. You will be making up for the lack of social rejection by women for years to come even if you do manage to ascend.

no men peak in their 90s then u can get taken care of by hot 20 something stacies at the eldery home :feelsaww:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Honestly, if I end up in a place where Becky or a Stacy is tasked with wiping out my shit that would just be poetic justice

cope. There's college. Graycel thread tbh
GCmzZRP

friendships are a scam anyways..
friends are affiliates thats should connect you in some shape or form with foids to mate with. If your social circle cant do that, then there is no reason to be in that social circle.

I was always of low value to my so called friends because i couldnt help them to meet foids and they couldnt help me ether. Sooner or later some could ascend in a social circle with higher value males and i got stabbed in the back instantly.

But ye ur right after school there is almost no chance to meet new friends.. Even if i could find new people, i doubt that things would turn out different then with my school social circle...

i will amount to nothing

Very true
i dont 100% like the guy but jordan peterseon had a conference where he said humans and success are all building upon previous things. It was a talk about proper parenting. Children need to live certain building blocks to grow and aucceed in life.
elementary to jr high. Jr high to high. High to college. College to a fully functional successful adult

but if one of those building blocks gets fucked up you can never get that time back and are fucked for life because time does not wait for you. It basically says what all of us here experienced. We are all fucked up and can never recover because an aspect of our lives was fucked up and now we are doomed. Unfortunate but thats life.

Ain't goin to own a Harley in high school. Arnt likely even going to be strong enough to ride properly. Won't be able to afford a good car. In highschool you won't have the independence to travel and go on trips where you want.. don't make the mistake of thinking you can't enjoy life outside of an oppressive school

This is true.

In college, though, you get a fresh start. But where I go, it's almost like everyone knows each other. Bullshit difficult to make friends.

Ain't goin to own a Harley in high school. Arnt likely even going to be strong enough to ride properly. Won't be able to afford a good car. In highschool you won't have the independence to travel and go on trips where you want.. don't make the mistake of thinking you can't enjoy life outside of an oppressive school
unless you're chad