Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After Goblin Slayer, now it's Rising of the Shield Hero that is triggering SJWs. [Animecels GTFIH]

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
First, it was the anime Goblin Slayer because of the scenes of females getting raped by goblins, now it's Rising of the Shield Hero because the premise of the show is the main character being falsely accused of rape.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/...howing-damage-of-fake-rape-accusations/74731/

Females are untouchable. Mentioning something bad happening to women, or women doing something bad to men, is now taboo.

I can't watch goblin salyer anymore

Stop watching jap shit.

Oh great. Now every season there will be that one anime with rape to get free ads from triggered SJWs.

Stop watching jap shit.

Are you telling me you dont watch anime? Theres literally no greater cope, its like heroin but you dont have to shoot it up and its free

My main disappointment with goblin slayer is you never see the monk QT bounce back. Supposedly she is somehow mentally weaker than a priestess later on who recovered enough from it to lead a city. I don't buy it.

Or that the mage simply begs for death after being poisoned: she's inexperienced so how would she KNOW that she couldn't be saved? She should be assuming there is some chance of getting the poison out, even if she is wrong.

Oh great. Now every season there will be that one anime with rape to get free ads from triggered SJWs.
I see no problem with this, I don't even watch anime but it's entertained to see them frothing at the mouth over some cartoons

First, it was the anime Goblin Slayer because of the scenes of females getting raped by goblins, now it's Rising of the Shield Hero because the premise of the show is the main character being falsely accused of rape.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/...howing-damage-of-fake-rape-accusations/74731/

Females are untouchable. Mentioning something bad happening to women, or women doing something bad to men, is now taboo.
The main character is basically treated like we are as ugly men (minus the foid slave). It’s an accurate representation of how we, as incels, have to endure life.

damn, i really like that anime