Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After fully embracing the blackpill life isn’t the same

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
After fully embracing the blackpill life is more bleak and dark now that you know foids true NATURE, men are a means to an end to foids. Foids would rather have sex with a dog then a sub chad, sub chad men are walking ATMs, hell even chad isn’t immune to getting cucked because just by having a pussy you get unlimited thirsty men throwing themselves at foids, so imagine incels. just feel so tired, worn out and depressed and I’ll nevER accept my fate dying a virgin incel, I’ll be a bitter angry envious miserable loser till my death.

After fully embracing the blackpill life is more bleak and dark now that you know foids true NATURE, men are a means to an end to foids. Foids would rather have sex with a dog then a sub chad, sub chad men are walking ATMs, hell even chad isn’t immune to getting cucked because just by having a pussy you get unlimited thirsty men throwing themselves at foids, so imagine incels. just feel so tired, worn out and depressed and I’ll nevER accept my fate dying a virgin incel, I’ll be a bitter angry envious miserable loser till my death.
It sucks ass

fully embracing the blackpill life is more bleak and dark now that you know foids true NATURE
not in my case, my life was already bleak and dark before and early on in life i already had an idea what female nature is like, thanks to my mother. Blackpill just gave me an answer why women never liked me really.

How, better understanding of human interactions and greater control over my life since knowing. I rather live in reality then some fantasy delusion

It sucks but it feels good to know the truth

nothing really matters if i cant find love jfl

i wish i found the blackpill early so I could have rotten sooner

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back