Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion After Death

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
What do you think happens after death? And if you don't believe in anything after death, if you had a choice what would you choose?

Me myself am atheist and I don't believe in anything after, and if I had the choice I would choose nothing tbh. (No I'm not considering roping)

Anyways what do you guys think/would want?

I imagine something similar to before we were conceived

Do I really want anything knowing that I've only suffered in this life ? I don't think so I just want to disappear and to be never heard from again. I do hope that heaven isn't real because I am not going there. Even if it is you are still supposed to be an obedient cuck EVEN in heaven the place you've determined yourself to go to after you die.

Nothing, just eternal nothing. Like when you go asleep but you don't see any dreams, during such state you don't feel anything, don't hear anything, it's just eternal emptiness.

What do you think happens after death? And if you don't believe in anything after death, if you had a choice what would you choose?
Religion is Santa Clause for adults so I don't believe in any sort of afterlife, I'm pretty sure it'll be nothing but darkness and silence after death. Even if I had a choice to go someplace after death I'd rather just choose to continue not existing

Religion is Santa Clause for adults so I don't believe in any sort of afterlife, I'm pretty sure it'll be nothing but darkness and silence after death. Even if I had a choice to go someplace after death I'd rather just choose to continue not existing
Santa Clause for adults, brutal

Reincarnation.

impossible question to answer. you either don't know shit anymore or there is afterlife.

It's hard to say, we don't know for sure. But hopefully there's something better beyond this life, we shall see

Me myself am atheist and I don't believe in anything after, and if I had the choice I would choose nothing tbh. (No I'm not considering roping)

Nothingness is what waits after death

The only day that I will ever feel a sense of peace and happiness because I know the nightmare is over.

Nothing, just eternal nothing. Like when you go asleep but you don't see any dreams, during such state you don't feel anything, don't hear anything, it's just eternal emptiness.

I don't think anything exists after death. We are biological machines. If we are broken beyond fixing, we can no longer function. Nothing else happens.

Black void or reincarnate

Hope the Grim reaper is a incel

I would make up my own after life with a tropical island of wine drinking and endless sex with stacies.

When we die, it's all black, you stop existing

The answer i’d like to hear is going to heaven, in eternal joy, but realistically probably the same thing that occurs before you’re born, nothing..