Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

after consuming the blackpill, I started to hate the gigachad memes

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
they're just chad worship. anyone else feels the same with all these gigachad memes? its just "I look like gigachad so my argument is more valid" which sounds like a joke at first but it is what normies do irl

they're just chad worship. anyone else feels the same with all these gigachad memes? its just "I look like gigachad so my argument is more valid" which sounds like a joke at first but it is what normies do irl
Yeah, that's how it is for everything in society. Movie stars, rock stars, etc. It's ovER :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

What about the song?

Me too, I'm really tired of them. Normies who use them are missing the original point entirely.

The original message was pointing fun at the fact that good looking people are treated better and taken more seriously for no other reason than because they look good.

Normies who use them unironically are just proving lookism and the blackpill right. "I'm the good looking person so my ideas are better." JFL.

Same here, I used to think they were kind of funny, but now it’s just fucking annoying. They’re overused as fuck, and also tend to use it in a “because I said so” kind of sense.

And like you pointed out, it’s used in the sense of “I look better, so therefore my point mogs & is more valid just cause I mog you bro!”