Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After browsing social media, I've decided that it's over.

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★
27d 15h 32m
After browsing numerous peoples' facebooks, I've decided that I am way too far behind (and always have been) to stop NEETing. This is how it will be for the rest of my life, which is crazy to think about. Everyone mogs me to death both NT-wise and in looks. Social skills are completely inherent and developing them is relative to your neurotransmitters and personality type, you can never improve socially if you are ugly and autistic, no matter how hard you try. Fuck my useless cunt mother for not getting my underbite corrected as a teenager and fuck the bitch for not getting me diagnosed with autism and numerous learning disabilities as well, STUPID CUNT.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
99d 23h 8m
Jfl taking what people put on social media at face value.

tenta

tenta

★★★★
27d 15h 32m
Angry_runt said:
I don't mean like that, just seeing people being NT in group settings etc is enough for me to know that I could never achieve that even if I was good-looking due to how autistic and brain-damaged I am. Doesn't matter that they are all broke minimum wagecucks, it's still brutally over if you are autistic.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
27d 3h 39m
Angry_runt said:
True, they probably have more fun irl than they show you on social media.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
99d 23h 8m
tenta said:
I don't mean like that, just seeing people being NT in group settings etc is enough for me to know that I could never achieve that even if I was good-looking due to how autistic and brain-damaged I am. Doesn't matter that they are all broke minimum wagecucks, it's still brutally over if you are autistic.
Legit interested how is it different than when you're typing. You can express yourself like an NT in writing, can't you practice presenting as NT?

JoeBruhcel said:
True, they probably have more fun irl than they show you on social media.
Yeah, because social media is all about understatement, modesty and humility.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★
62d 13h 46m
tenta said:
you can never improve socially if you are ugly and autistic, no matter how hard you try
then why this matters:
tenta said:
fuck the bitch for not getting me diagnosed with autism

tenta

tenta

★★★★
27d 15h 32m
Angry_runt said:
Legit interested how is it different than when you're typing. You can express yourself like an NT in writing, can't you practice presenting as NT?

Impossible to act NT irl with an underbite, autism and bad voice.
AutisticMonstrosity said:
then why this matters:
If my mum got me diagnosed earlier in life, it would mean I could have access to support like PIP meaning I get richer quicker and can get medication and other diagnoses in a much more timely fashion. Autism waiting list on NHS (government only accept public diagnoses) is 2+ year for adults, probably the numerous 30 year old women clogging it up who want to be quirky despite being completely functional and sociable.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

31 y.o. KHHV, never been on any dates also
★★★
62d 13h 46m
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
Angry_runt said:

for high iq normies it is

tenta

tenta

★★★★
27d 15h 32m
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 24m
Angry_runt said:
it's all a bunch of coping and lying. No one actually looks that good. No one actually has lives like that. Sure they get to fuck a stacy or chad here and there, but 99% is just fake

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Tales from the basement
★★
24d 9h 38m
The rope is calling

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8