Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After being in college for a year I've noticed...

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
Fucking normies are the worst, even when you try to assilimate with them they can still sometimes smell your inceldom but are too much of a pussy to call you out.

also Spring break litterally EVERBODY goes to CA or FL. Like what the fuck!!

I keep seeing them bost snapchats of the beach etc over AND FUCKING OVER!
Nobody cares ABOUT A FUCKING BEACH!!! AT LEAST BOST A SEX TAPE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!

They go to Cancun, not FL or CA. Only poor nomies stay in the US on spring break.

i stopped trying to fit in with normies. its pointless if your as ugly as me.

i wish you could stay away from them without them treating you like shit though

Assimilating with normies gives you the best chance of getting a girl... but those chances are still 0 regardless.

They go to Cancun, not FL or CA. Only poor nomies stay in the US on spring break.

True, some of them are in Japan acting like they like anime or some shit.

Assimilating with normies gives you the best chance of getting a girl... but those chances are still 0 regardless.

I've gotten so close that's why I'm doing it, I just want to stop coming here.

I've never been to a party in my life, Spring Break is stuff I've seen in movies.

After being almost 4 years in college I've learned to be numb about it.

I am a different species to most normies

Theyre all happy in college theyre all sociable all have friends and girlfriends they go to parties

Theyre all happy in college theyre all sociable all have friends and girlfriends they go to parties

It is a facade. Most of these people will end up with shit lives as society rapidly deteriorates.

It is a facade. Most of these people will end up with shit lives as society rapidly deteriorates.

Fucking this haha my fucking roommate graduated and the fucker is misserable as fuck.
Still has his friends but all they do is go to work and drink all day, fucking depressing faggots.

I'm living in a completely different world than most people.

I could never be in college tbh, so glad I'm neet