Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After being blackpilled I hate rock music

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
I see it as being a source of degeneracy that crippled the west. Blackpill ruins everything

Rock music is incel in denial

I see it as being a source of degeneracy that crippled the west. Blackpill ruins everything
Listen to balkan war music bro
Marko perkovic thompson

Hip Hop is even worse, and I know that from experience. Both niki and cardi were strippers.

sounds gay af tbh :feelskek:

if you are too sensitive to the lyrics just listen to the music. Playing it is much much better :feelsLSD:
I play an instrument. I just find it impossible to listen to it now knowing how fucking much it screwed up culture.

I play an instrument. I just find it impossible to listen to it now knowing how fucking much it screwed up culture.
who cares, dont you enjoy playing it? Anyway, theres always instrumental rock or other music genres you can play

who cares, dont you enjoy playing it? Anyway, theres always instrumental rock or other music genres you can play
Playing music alone with walls in your room is faggot shit
You can only enjoy playing music with a pussy around you inspiring and affecting you

Playing music alone with walls in your room is faggot shit
You can only enjoy playing music with a pussy around you inspiring and affecting you
cucked af logic :feelskek:

Saying black pill ruins everything is like saying "truth ruin everything" , 90's rock , specially Korn have very good and semi black pill lyrics

As a rock enjoyer I agree. It has certainly contributed. Pre-boomers didn't call it the devil's music for nothing
You will kill to have girls dancing around you sucking your di while you play guitar
Not everyone is a betacuck simp whose life revolves around pussy

Not everyone is a betacuck simp whose life revolves around pussy
Desiring the pussy doesn't make you a betabuc simp. The Chads get free pussy while playing music.
You wouldn't be here if you didn't care about pussy

Desiring the pussy doesn't make you a betabuc simp
That doesn't mean everything I do revolves around it. But a low T beta fag won't understand that

Desiring the pussy doesn't make you a betabuc simp. The Chads get free pussy while playing music.
You wouldn't be here if you didn't care about pussy
what does it have to do with playing music. You can enjoy playing music without pussy. You sound simp af :feelsLSD:
That doesn't mean everything I do revolves around it. But a low T beta fag won't understand that
he probably wants to play an instrument but cant

Rock music is the shit.

what does it have to do with playing music. You can enjoy playing music without pussy. You sound simp af :feelsLSD:
Playing music without pussy is boring just a giga cope
You cope with your music alone in your room meanwhile the Chad plays music in a concert while women throwing themselves on him and later fuck every pussy there
he probably wants to play an instrument but cant
If you could play music, you wouldn't be here
You would having your concert and artistic career
There is no instrument for your face
No one will come to see your face playing music

Playing music without pussy is boring just a giga cope
You cope with your music alone in your room meanwhile the Chad plays music in a concert while women throwing themselves on him and later fuck every pussy there

If you could play music, you wouldn't be here
You would having your concert and artistic career
There is no instrument for your face
No one will come to see your face playing music
you still get to play an instrument, nothing to do with pussy.

You have neither pussy or the skill to play :feelskek:

Yeah I mean it’s mostly a stress relief thing. I don’t really play along to music anymore just wail away kind of

you still get to play an instrument, nothing to do with pussy.

You have neither pussy or the skill to play :feelskek:
I love the piano but i will play it when i get the pussy
I don't have any motivation to play music without a pussy in my life
I fantasize to fuck the pussy while playing piano

I don't enjoy most movies and music anymore after being blackpilled

I love the piano but i will play it when i get the pussy
I don't have any motivation to play music without a pussy in my life
I fantasize to fuck the pussy while playing piano
you are just lazy to practice :feelskek:

you are just lazy to practice :feelskek:
I feel pathetic playing alone fearing that i will never have a pussy to share with her my music someone who will appreciate my soul while desiring me sexually.
Do you play alone just to please yourself or do you have someone who appreciate your music ?

I feel pathetic playing alone fearing that i will never have a pussy to share with her my music someone who will appreciate my soul while desiring me sexually.
Do you play alone just to please yourself or do you have someone who appreciate your music ?
I play for myself and post some clips online and get complimments here and there

I play for myself and post some clips online and get complimments here and there
And most compliments are from faggots
It is over when you don't get compliments from pussies

I hate rock music because it's basically JBW the genre.

only after the 80s, rock music was a chad and normie genre in the 70s and 80s
The philosophy of rock music in the 70s and 80s was similar to the black pill/ inceldom
For example pink Floyd
After 80s, it became blue pill faggot shit

Yup. Strictly pop now, Billy Eilish, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, One Direction and BTS :feelsokman:

"rock" music as a black pilled person is a fucking joke

its just a different flavour of chad music
look at the fucking lead singers and lead musicians in nearly all of the "big" "rock" bands, literally all chad with long hair who look the same scream the same, playing inane loud barely distinguishable "music".

golden era is 70s and 80s just look at the musicians
kiss
led zepplin
guns and roses
aerosmith
metallica
van halen

its literally all chad with a guitar this shit is pathetic

Take the DSBM and death metal pill