Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After being a manlet, balding is the most subhuman trait.

Posh

Posh

londoncel
-
Nothing screams bad genes like a man who can't keep the hair on his head.

I knew a norwood 1 guy who was in a eight, yes eight, year relationship with a roastie. He went bald to norwood6 in one year and guess what? She cancelled the marriage and left him. 6 months later she was with another guy with no hair loss.

Nothing screams bad genes like a man who can't keep the hair on his head.

I knew a norwood 1 guy who was in a eight, yes eight, year relationship with a roastie. He went bald to norwood6 in one year and guess what? She cancelled the marriage and left him. 6 months later she was with another guy with no hair loss.

I am a manlet and on my father side, my grandpa lost his hair. However, on my mother's side my grandpa still has decent looking hair with an acceptable hairline. I don't know which one I got. If I lose my hair, I will look like an alien-headed twink. Suicide will be the only option after that.

I am a manlet and on my father side, my grandpa lost his hair. However, on my mother's side my grandpa still has decent looking hair with an acceptable hairline. I don't know which one I got. If I lose my hair, I will look like an alien-headed twink. Suicide will be the only option after that.

The second I see any sign of hair loss I'm going to use the medications to slow it down.

Funny story i am short and I am almost bald and i can't help it. I won't ever try wearing a wig it's fake and people will laugh at me.

I’m a balding manlet. Welcome to my world .

Peep

The second I see any sign of hair loss I'm going to use the medications to slow it down.

Minoxidil is an effective treatment (I grew facial hair in 2 months using it.) However it takes too much time out of your day

Funny story i am short and I am almost bald and i can't help it. I won't ever try wearing a wig it's fake and people will laugh at me.

Wear a hair system. They're very realistic these days. It's not some shit that anyone can just pull off. Fuck walking around bald. What are you on the norwood scale?

Don't something like 50% of men experience male pattern baldness? Surely 50% of the world isn't incel. With that said, I agree 100% that being bald negatively affects your looks and chances of attracting a mate. I think a guy with a decent face who is bald can get by.

Wear a hair system. They're very realistic these days. It's not some shit that anyone can just pull off. Fuck walking around bald. What are you on the norwood scale?

View attachment 34616
I am at IV right now. A big hole on the back side of my hair...At least hat and caps cover it on public.

Don't something like 50% of men experience male pattern baldness? Surely 50% of the world isn't incel. With that said, I agree 100% that being bald negatively affects your looks and chances of attracting a mate. I think a guy with a decent face who is bald can get by.

Think again.

I am at IV right now. A big hole on the back side of my hair...At least hat and caps cover it on public.

I would honestly just get a hair system. They're realistic nowadays.

balding is much worse than being a manlet

At the first sign of hair loss, for the love of god get on fin and min (sides are fiction from mentals imo). Don't give up on your hair, even if you think you're ugly to the point where it won't matter because it's already over for you anyways. don't do what i did.

if you moneymaxx and get plastic surgery later, you'll need your hair to have stuck around to make your accession worthwhile.

you can hide balding with a hat or wig though. being curry comes after manlet then being ugly
At the first sign of hair loss, for the love of god get on fin and min (sides are fiction from mentals imo). Don't give up on your hair, even if you think you're ugly to the point where it won't matter because it's already over for you anyways. don't do what i did.

if you moneymaxx and get plastic surgery later, you'll need your hair to have stuck around to make your accession worthwhile.

how do i know youre not downplaying the side effects? why would they lie?

High IQ thread.

Why else would they cast all villains in movies as bald freaks?

Download

Would masterfaggot slay if he were 6'2? I doubt it. And he is actually probably better looking than me.

I read somewhere that 80% of white males have hairloss going into their 30s.

Yes balding is death these days

I have been witness to many many irl examples of baldness killing males. Single handedly ending relationships. If you don't have the bones balding will fucking kill you. This is a warning to all the cels under 25. If you notice any recession you must take Swift action.

After all, you can do something about Balding. If you realize that your hair is falling, your hairline is receding, then IMMEDIATELY react and get a hair system. Of course it costs something, but it's worth it.

despite what men on the internet say

i've never, not even once in my life heard a woman say she would tolerate a balding guy

bald = death of your sex life for eternity

Try being a balding manlet.. went bald at 18.. around the same time I stopped getting taller.. NW3 by 19

This may be m my fate down to a T.

Fight as you might with finasteride,
Hanging on to those follicles with the time that you bide,
But in the end it don’t matter there’s no getting away,
He’ll take those hairs by force, yes he’ll take em away,
When the Norwood Reaper comes for you,
From the bums in the street, to the folk on the hill,
It don’t matter who you are when he goes for the kill,
One swipe with his scythe, and you’re all out of luck,
Two more and you’ll start to resemble fryer tuck,
You try combing it over maybe no one can tell,
But you look like a fool with a tub full of gel,
So you finally give in and shave your head clean,
And on display for all is your big shiny bean,
When the Norwood Reaper comes for you.

Try being a balding manlet.. went bald at 18.. around the same time I stopped getting taller.. NW3 by 19

Starting norwooding at 14 here. I know your pain :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

We can't take your post srsly when you tell us such BS. I have tried both fin and minox. Fin made me unable to get full erections after about a month and maybe even worsened my mental state. On the other side minox, made my face bloated, gave me dark circles(thank God they went away) and worsened my acne.

Anyways, have you even tried these medications?

Only legit treatment for balding ATM are hair systems. They can usually return you back to a thick NW2 hairline. If you get a transplant for your receding temples you may be able to get a NW1 hairline.

my dad is norwood III a in his 60s and the males in my mothers side have all kept their hair into old age, im 28 and show no signs of norwooding so im hopeful

my dad is norwood III a in his 60s and the males in my mothers side have all kept their hair into old age, im 28 and show no signs of norwooding so im hopeful
Nice man, dont jinx yourself

I am glad I still have my hair.

We can't take your post srsly when you tell us such BS. I have tried both fin and minox. Fin made me unable to get full erections after about a month and maybe even worsened my mental state. On the other side minox, made my face bloated, gave me dark circles(thank God they went away) and worsened my acne.

Anyways, have you even tried these medications?

Only legit treatment for balding ATM are hair systems. They can usually return you back to a thick NW2 hairline. If you get a transplant for your receding temples you may be able to get a NW1 hairline.

Fin sides are real, but only a small percentage get them, you got unlucky. I've been on fin for 2 months and no sides.

just look like I do, become a skinhead GG Allin

Fin sides are real, but only a small percentage get them, you got unlucky. I've been on fin for 2 months and no sides.

I wouldn't say that the percentage is only 1-2%.From online reports it seems that the percentage is greater although I wouldn't say it is the majoroty who get sides.

Also DHT isn't some evil hormone you want to reduce to nothing:
https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the-facts-and-myths-about-dht.html
https://area1255.blogspot.com/2013/06/exclusive-what-how-of-dht.html?m=1

I wouldn't say that the percentage is only 1-2%.From online reports it seems that the percentage is greater although I wouldn't say it is the majoroty who get sides.

Also DHT isn't some evil hormone you want to reduce to nothing:
https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/the-facts-and-myths-about-dht.html
https://area1255.blogspot.com/2013/06/exclusive-what-how-of-dht.html?m=1

I don't doubt that at all but I have to take the risks, it's better than going fully bald.

Those are mostly older men and women were slut shame 20 years ago.

I am somewhere between 3 and 3A on the scale and not even 40 yet. Just one more in a long list of reasons of why I wish I was dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back