Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious after alot of failed attempts i will do nofap again

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man the feeling after u bust is so awful ngl today i busted 3 times and then i realized that i have to stop because its making me feel worse than i am already am. so i will try to fight this battler against my demons because feeling lazy and having a brain fog isnt a good feeling espically if u got school because u wont be able to focus. and i am not doing this to get girls i am just improving myself as a person because i am tired of being weak. now some of u say nofap is cope well its ur opinion at the end of the day its not worth indulging in self pleausure that makes us weak and emasculated.

:cryfeels: good luck again

Its all in your head actually

man the feeling after u bust is so awful ngl today i busted 3 times and then i realized that i have to stop because its making me feel worse than i am already am. so i will try to fight this battler against my demons because feeling lazy and having a brain fog isnt a good feeling espically if u got school because u wont be able to focus. and i am not doing this to get girls i am just improving myself as a person because i am tired of being weak. now some of u say nofap is cope well its ur opinion at the end of the day its not worth indulging in self pleausure that makes us weak and emasculated.
If you don't have a girlfriend, you will fail because the human body needs sex for wellness. Mental health is more important than you think.

If you don't have a girlfriend, you will fail because the human body needs sex for wellness. Mental health is more important than you think.
yeah but busting nuts isnt heatlhy dude

I can tell you the one time I went the longest without fapping, was when I starting following Christianity, believing in god, praying, and going out. I dont do that shit anymore but if you REALLLLLLY wanna stop thats what id suggest. The only issue is that you have to ACTUALLY believe in god.

I can tell you the one time I went the longest without fapping, was when I starting following Christianity, believing in god, praying, and going out. I dont do that shit anymore but if you REALLLLLLY wanna stop thats what id suggest. The only issue is that you have to ACTUALLY believe in god.
i am muslim

not worth it i wanna enjoy my lasts of good copes

yeah the thing is i dont even pray or anything dude i am so lazy
yeaaaa man u gotta like talk to your god like hes real. What i did was, i prayed and said hey god uhmm u know im going through hard shit right now and im asking kindly for your guidance etc. Also IF god exists, he wont be MAD that you lost faith or dont believe in him, cuz hes god so he would understand why. Im dead serious this is how i prayed. i was literally like god dont blame me for doubting you but life got hard and bblabla fr. so yea man i think thats the best way

yeaaaa man u gotta like talk to your god like hes real. What i did was, i prayed and said hey god uhmm u know im going through hard shit right now and im asking kindly for your guidance etc. Also IF god exists, he wont be MAD that you lost faith or dont believe in him, cuz hes god so he would understand why. Im dead serious this is how i prayed. i was literally like god dont blame me for doubting you but life got hard and bblabla fr. so yea man i think thats the best way
did u feel better after u prayed to god like dud u feel his presence

uhhh yeah, also alot of things happened. When i got horny i would like close my eyes and ask god for strength and the urge would ACTUALLY go away. Ive prayed many times and god has defintely answered. I actually made a prayer asking god to show me hes real, and i KID YOU NOT, the next day my mom was crying because of my struggles. Ive NEVER SEEN MY MOM CRY IN MY ENTIRE LIFEEEE MAN IM 20. u get me?

uhhh yeah, also alot of things happened. When i got horny i would like close my eyes and ask god for strength and the urge would ACTUALLY go away. Ive prayed many times and god has defintely answered. I actually made a prayer asking god to show me hes real, and i KID YOU NOT, the next day my mom was crying because of my struggles. Ive NEVER SEEN MY MOM CRY IN MY ENTIRE LIFEEEE MAN IM 20. u get me?
oh i understand dude also i am 18 and does like every male be horny

Its all in your head actually

This pretty much, your feeling of being weak and feeling emasculated only exists in your mind, it doesn’t exist in the physical and material reality. It’s up to you what mindset you want to live life with, you want to view orgasm from masturbation as something to be ashamed of and feel negative about it for hours and days afterwards and then deprive yourself of pleasure for however long you can last?

Or do you just wanna accept that the negative social stigma associated with masturbation is just a socially constructed
Way of thinking which has no basis in physical/reality, and therefore just view masturbation as a pleasurable experience instead of thinking too deeply into something which is just a basic part of reality