Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After all these years I still can't figure out why does this video even exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Like how delusional do you have to be. Why would anyone knowingly put himself in such a situation?

Tagging gymcels who can shed some light
@Gymcelled @Simulacrasimulation @Angry_runt @Diocel @gymletethnicel

egolifters falling for shit like "it's just a number bro", "it's all mental", "just get psyched up!!"

I fell in the trap and became and ego lifter at one point, I'm glad my retarded gymcelling days are over.
Powerlifting is such a huge meme/trap. I swear half of the people who get into it are delusional and think they'll be respected for how much they bench, when nobody gives a shit unless you're a 6ft9 giant breaking world records.

Or they think that just because they look like shit it must mean they must be gifted in the strength department. In reality you can be shit at both, life is brutal.

Tagging gymcels who can shed some light
I started out like that because I wanted to be noticed by foids at the gym. And guess what...

Cope

Woman Dont give a Shit unless your already Chad to even Begin with

Powerlifting is such a huge meme/trap. I swear half of the people who get into it are delusional and think they'll be respected for how much they bench, when nobody gives a shit unless you're a 6ft9 giant breaking world records.

Or they think that just because they look like shit it must mean they must be gifted in the strength department. In reality you can be shit at both, life is brutal.
lol yeah

egolifters falling for shit like "it's just a number bro", "it's all mental", "just get psyched up!!"
Ego lifters are cringe tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back