Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story After 6 weeks of college, the social dynamics of my class are already very clear

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It's interesting to see how predictably things evolve. Lookism sometimes feels like a mathematical formula.There are 7 men in my class.

- Best-looking and most NT and thuggish guy: the hottest girl in the class invited him out today. In front of me, again. That bitch could at least wait until I was gone to do that, suifuel.

The chances of him ending up gfing or at least getting with her once are very high.

- Effeminate pretty boy: already has his little clique of SJW girls who hug and cuddle with him every now and then, he's bissexual so he very likely will end up having something with one of them, or even more than one.

- Norwooding tall normie: he has a social group already but I haven't seen him getting much attention from women. He was hugged only once that I've seen, by a not very pretty foid.

- Mulatto old low tier normie: he's a Christian and a very good person, today he event seated with me and asked if everything was ok with me (since I missed some classes last week). He gets 0 attention from foids and one even told her friend she finds him insufferable today, I overheard it

- Black tallcel - I think he gave up, I haven't seen him for a long time now. He never talked with anyone and received 0 attention from girls as well.

- Gay normie: he's obviously 100% gay so he's out of the game.

Me: 0 attention from foids so far. They're polite with me since I'm old and that's it but not a hint of an IOI or physical contact.

Last edited:
- Black tallcel - I think he gave up, I haven't seen him for a long time now. He never talked with anyone and received 0 attention from girls as well.

Total locationcel because blacks and especially tall blacks are worshipped like gods in the midwest USA.

- Best-looking and most NT and thuggish guy: the hottest girl in the class invited him out today. In front of me, again.

Do not find yourself in such cucked situations. You have to show dominance towards this female.

The biggest lie that normalfags parrot is that social standings end after high school, but they're reinforced and continue to play out all the way into elderly homes. It was over in elementary school.

Suprised it took 6 weeks to become clear tbh

The biggest lie that normalfags parrot is that social standings end after high school, but they're reinforced and continue to play out all the way into elderly homes. It was over in elementary school.

Legit. All the girls in my college classes only talked to the tall, most "liked" guys in class.

Its brutal being an incel-looking guy on induction day. Normies won't befriend you.

Black tallaverage-heightcel - I think he gave up, I haven't seen him for a long time now. He never talked with anyone and received 0 attention from girls as well.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Basically me.

Total locationcel because blacks and especially tall blacks are worshipped like gods in the midwest USA.

Please show me Instances of "tall blacks" worshipped like gods in the midwest USA (I don't live there, so I don't know how things are).

Please show me Instances of "tall blacks" worshipped like gods in the midwest USA (I don't live there, so I don't know how things are).
No evidence because nobody does research in this area... When people compile dating statistics, it's either online or in major American cities like Jew York or Shitcago. Do you think they'd study this at suburban malls of Cleveland or if a few blacks spooked their way out to Henry county or something? Nah, they can get easy data from cities or online, where whites have an advantageous bias unrelated to looks.

If you're not aware, to live in a major city as a white, you need to be rich. Poorer whites live in the burbs or in rural areas. Since rich white men live in the cities, they have a bias... richness is associated with good genetics (namely height), outgoingness/savvyness, and of course.. being rich. Those are all attractive qualities to women.

The issue is exacerbated in the midwest as there are still alot of traditionally raised families and alot of hood-ass fucking niggers. These young girls live to spite their fathers to go with the biggest and darkest man they can find, and the nogs are easily accessible. Black men know this. My theory is that given their media halo (their music is popular, their drug is popular, "diversity" in movies, etc.), their higher-than-average T and heights, and their on-average lower inhib, they slay with midwestern white women, who are the perfect counterpart because they are looking specifically to spite their nice-guy dads. Additionally, these midwestern white women are the most gullible for zionist marketing, and they all listen to rap "music" and show off their black boyfriends like trinkets.

Apologies if this is brief as I have explained this many times to many people. One day I will compile all these thoughts into a huge post.

There are a lot of college students living near me. I've noticed that Chad harems have now become common: any dude taller than 6'2'', slim and white has at least 6-7 foids around him. All the other guys are either alone or still completely invisible to foids.

And this my friend is what I call the social filter, this is where the males of your class will be validated and encourage to continue, to be listened to be respected, they are the ones who control this, they are the ones who say if what you say and do have meaning for the whole group, if you don't have the looks your value to the class is 0, I explain that on this thread I made https://incels.is/threads/its-not-about-sex-its-about-sending-a-message.85376/ , I was a victim of the social filter many times, it was never the way I speak, what I talk about and to whom, it was always about what is my value to foids

No evidence because nobody does research in this area... When people compile dating statistics, it's either online or in major American cities like Jew York or Shitcago. Do you think they'd study this at suburban malls of Cleveland or if a few blacks spooked their way out to Henry county or something? Nah, they can get easy data from cities or online, where whites have an advantageous bias unrelated to looks.

If you're not aware, to live in a major city as a white, you need to be rich. Poorer whites live in the burbs or in rural areas. Since rich white men live in the cities, they have a bias... richness is associated with good genetics (namely height), outgoingness/savvyness, and of course.. being rich. Those are all attractive qualities to women.

The issue is exacerbated in the midwest as there are still alot of traditionally raised families and alot of hood-ass fucking niggers. These young girls live to spite their fathers to go with the biggest and darkest man they can find, and the nogs are easily accessible. Black men know this. My theory is that given their media halo (their music is popular, their drug is popular, "diversity" in movies, etc.), their higher-than-average T and heights, and their on-average lower inhib, they slay with midwestern white women, who are the perfect counterpart because they are looking specifically to spite their nice-guy dads. Additionally, these midwestern white women are the most gullible for zionist marketing, and they all listen to rap "music" and show off their black boyfriends like trinkets.

Apologies if this is brief as I have explained this many times to many people. One day I will compile all these thoughts into a huge post.

Sounds like a cuck fantasy. And there is absolutely no evidence to support it.

As for OP, I had a similar event happen at my work orientation. Every male over 6ft was praised while all others were ignored. Total ragefuel. Had it happen a lot in school too.

I fail to see how normalfags don't know how this heads to a training effect. This has probably been happening to me since pre-school. It lead me to where I am today as far as social isolation. Everytime it was a blow to self-esteem. Almost as if the school system was designed that way on purpose.

Last edited: