Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After 3 months of being a wagie, I already want to go ER or die

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
getting yelled by a manager and customers really makes me feel tired and angry :feelscry: but it makes me understand incels that went ER on their workplace tho. Why did it turn out to be like this? It was a good cope :cryfeels: now it's just being tortured.

Thank god i’m getting tens of thousands of dollars that i made online so i can just quit anytime i want and find a new job

or stop working forever and kill myself

getting yelled by a manager and customers really makes me feel tired and angry :feelscry: but it makes me understand incels that went ER on their workplace tho. Why did it turn out to be like this? It was a good cope :cryfeels: now it's just being tortured.
What kind of job?

Haha, mr. Liar, awesome joke
Not a liar big boy. Why do you think i wanted to take such a big break before i start working again since i joined this site? @Zer0/∞

Regular people had their fun in their teens and now hate work and i worked in my teens and hate work as an adult

getting yelled by a manager and customers
That is common in the food industry. Janitorial is just as bad. Try and find something better with a higher class of people. The abuse still happens but much less.

I’m about to enter the workforce in a year or two. Makes me want to kill myself in public knowing that this is my life for the next half century. I wish I had the privilege of making a million dollars on a month selling mu nudes on onlyfans.

Not a liar big boy. Why do you think i wanted to take such a big break before i start working again since i joined this site? @Zer0/∞

Regular people had their fun in their teens and now hate work and i worked in my teens and hate work as an adult
You said it yourself - you said IF you had a gaming pc back then you would be richman now

But you did not get it at that age, Liar!

You said it yourself - you said IF you had a gaming pc back then you would be richman now

But you did not get it at that age, Liar!
Yeah i tried as hard as i could with the cheap devices i had. If i had a dope setup and camera i’d made millions. Now my career is over. @Zer0/∞

Yeah i tried as hard as i could with the cheap devices i had. If i had a dope setup and camera i’d made millions. Now my career is over. @Zer0/∞
So you actually did not make any meaningful money back then?

So you actually did not make any meaningful money back then?
I did make money but not enough that i could have if i had a fucking bank account and a gaming pc. Now i’m opening one up after i get my license then getting a job

NEETmaxx. Rent out a cheap apartment, buy a gaming pc or console and LDAR all day, boyo. :feelzez:

I did make money but not enough that i could have if i had a fucking bank account and a gaming pc. Now i’m opening one up after i get my license then getting a job
You did not make tens of thousands, admit it

I’m about to enter the workforce in a year or two. Makes me want to kill myself in public knowing that this is my life for the next half century. I wish I had the privilege of making a million dollars on a month selling mu nudes on onlyfans.
OnlyFans? More like OnlyFoids JFL

That is common in the food industry. Janitorial is just as bad. Try and find something better with a higher class of people. The abuse still happens but much less.
How do I even find something better tho

I would not take disrespect from a boss. I can get another job. I started working in a restaurant a few days ago and today was hectic and I was mostly on my own but I didn't let it stress me out even when I was completely lost at points and customers were waiting and getting annoyed. It's just fast food. What are they gonna do? Yell at me? Fire me? It's just fucking fast food. I just do the job to the best of my ability and whatever happens happens.

I've noticed it especially happens with female managers who are also more likely to get promoted in fastfood. Women can't control their emotions. I suggest working in a warehouse or factory.

I've noticed it especially happens with female managers who are also more likely to get promoted in fastfood. Women can't control their emotions. I suggest working in a warehouse or factory.
Yeah, that bitch is a foid

Only fakecels and beta cucks wageslave