Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After 20+, even if you looksmaxx and moneymaxx

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So I'm 25 right now.
I've realized if I wanted to looksmaxx (with surgeries), I'd have to work hard for 10 years.
Then after looksmaxxing, I'd have to go to a third world country because no woman would want me who lives in a first worldwide country.

The thing is, the women there probably already have children or have whored for tourists.
There is no point in doing anything because the end result is being a cuck.

I simply can't wageslave in hopes of possibly rising another man's children.

It's fucking over.

Its over since were teenagers
giphy.gif

:feelscry::feelsrope:

i don't want to blame it all on parents since they are just 2 people at the end of they day, but basically the previous generation killed you if they ignored you to watch tv and let you be aimless, unfocused on maxxing looks/social and generally a weirdo in your late teens. let alone adding insult to injury by making you focus on solitary shit like homework. no going back.

i don't want to blame it all on parents since they are just 2 people at the end of they day, but basically the previous generation killed you if they ignored you to watch tv and let you be aimless, unfocused on maxxing looks/social and generally a weirdo in your late teens. let alone adding insult to injury by making you focus on solitary shit like homework. no going back.
I was bullied a lot,
And was in mental hospital for shit ton of my teenage years.

I tried to change in my early twenties by statusmaxxing which works in making friends but it won't give any romantic relationships.

it has never began if you wasnt born a chad tbh

I hear ya bro I'm 25 too (go 93 kids) and yeah it's basically a wrap for finding women without kids and just having a relationship that isn't dependent on how fat your wallet is and who your social circle consists of. High school or college is really the only time you can experience those kinds of relationships after that it's all about status.
I feel like I was born to be a failure here in USA, especially since my family tree goes back to central America and my folks are from there too. So to expect a first generation kid to be successful in this climate is dame near impossible if you ask me, I wish I had been born to a white middle class college educated family so I wouldn't have been such a loser failure in life. Needless to say the cycle ends with me, I shall not be having children of my own as I feel it's the only way to stop the cycle of poverty.

Last edited:
I was bullied a lot,
And was in mental hospital for shit ton of my teenage years.

I tried to change in my early twenties by statusmaxxing which works in making friends but it won't give any romantic relationships.
i'm sorry to hear that man.
i've been trying it too and honestly I still don't know where to even begin on getting a relationship, most guys just don't have any chicks in their circles so they can't help you

I feel like I was born to be a failure here in USA, especially since my family tree goes back to central America and my folks are from there too. So to expect a first generation kid to be successful in this climate is dame near impossible if you ask me, I wish I had been born to a white middle class college educated family so I wouldn't have been such a loser failure in life. Needless to say the cycle ends with me, I shall not be having children of my own as I feel it's the only way to stop the cycle of poverty.

getting moved around too much is a disaster for a young guy, just one of those problems that are so serious that people pretend it's not real. JUST PLANT NEW ROOTS BRO

When I was young and still non-blackpilled I was offered a (free) surgery to correct my eyes. Basically it would not have improved my eyesight but after the surgery my eyes wouldn't have been crossed anymore. I stupidly refused a surgery that instantly could have made my situation a lot better. I''d be pretty ugly but I still think that would've bumped me up several points in SMV. Just imagine an ugly guy and an ugly guy with crossed eyes, still not ideal but a huge positive change nevertheless.

Now I can't get it anymore because 1) it would not be free anymore as I'm above 18 now (and I think I would have to have been under 15 for it to be free anyway) and 2) since my head is fully developed now or something it would have a high(er) chance to fuck something up.

Please do tell me how big of a fuck-up this was on my part. Might post this story in its own thread someday.

When I was young and still non-blackpilled I was offered a (free) surgery to correct my eyes. Basically it would not have improved my eyesight but after the surgery my eyes wouldn't have been crossed anymore. I stupidly refused a surgery that instantly could have made my situation a lot better. I''d be pretty ugly but I still think that would've bumped me up several points in SMV. Just imagine an ugly guy and an ugly guy with crossed eyes, still not ideal but a huge positive change nevertheless.

Now I can't get it anymore because 1) it would not be free anymore as I'm above 18 now (and I think I would have to have been under 15 for it to be free anyway) and 2) since my head is fully developed now or something it would have a high(er) chance to fuck something up.

Please do tell me how big of a fuck-up this was on my part. Might post this story in its own thread someday.
Serious fuck up.
I'd be glad to hear full story.

Blackpill should be taught in schools

Last edited:

Lol why did you refuse it?

God fucking damn.

It's over if you're ugly, no matter the age, wealth or status.