Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

afsfds

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

Guessing he got device banned and didn't know how to get around it. He is on here, if its really him, no confirmation yet. @BasedTruecel

lonelyreee said:
Guessing he got device banned and didn't know how to get around it. He is on here, if its really him, no confirmation yet. @BasedTruecel

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's really me, but unfortunately I can't prove it. I might try later, like when I'm on my computer. I actually found out how to get around the device ban, but around that time, r/incels was banned anyway, and I didn't care to make more Reddit accounts because that site is cucked to hell. And I haven't been participating here that much because it isn't as interactive as Reddit was.

BasedTruecel said:
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's really me, but unfortunately I can't prove it.

You must have have a memory of the some of the PMs?

When i say /u/gloobalo, you say?

lonelyreee said:
You must have have a memory of the some of the PMs?

When i say /u/gloobalo, you say?

???

That would have to be a long time ago. I'll just have to wait until I can get on my computer. I can't find a way around a mobile device ban for now, but on a computer, all you do is delete flash cookies (which apparently are a thing). I can just pull up my suspended account, but that's just it, I think it's impossible to log into any of my accounts. They even suspended my innocent non incels main account.

BasedTruecel said:
???

That would have to be a long time ago. I'll just have to wait until I can get on my computer. I can't find a way around a mobile device ban for now, but on a computer, all you do is delete flash cookies (which apparently are a thing). I can just pull up my suspended account, but that's just it, I think it's impossible to log into any of my accounts. They even suspended my innocent non incels main account.

Got confirmation on discord.

lonelyreee said:
Got confirmation on discord.

Ah okay lol, didn't know you were on Discord. But yep, it's me.

BasedTruecel said:
Ah okay lol, didn't know you were on Discord.

Joined when r/incels got shafted...

BasedTruecel said:
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's really me, but unfortunately I can't prove it. I might try later, like when I'm on my computer. I actually found out how to get around the device ban, but around that time, r/incels was banned anyway, and I didn't care to make more Reddit accounts because that site is cucked to hell. And I haven't been participating here that much because it isn't as interactive as Reddit was.

So did you get the surgeries or what?

Yo, we need updates on your surgury.

Framecel222 said:
So did you get the surgeries or what?

No. I havent been updating anyone on the status of my surgery because people were getting annoyed, which I understand, I talked about it a lot. It's been delayed because my Jewniversity is trying to charge me for a bunch of bullshit since I dropped out. Like thousands of dollars of bullshit. Not to mention I will have to start paying back my student loans very soon. I was so fucking close, dude. So god damn close. I feel like some fucking spiritual force is preventing me from having a good life instead of this prison cell of a life I live where I regret not dying every day and have to painfully endure 9 hours of everybody laughing and smirking at me (and some even loudly commenting on my appearance) every single day. And since my surgery is delayed, I only want to kill myself even faster than before.

alsalsk said:
Yo, we need updates on your surgury.

I've been silent on my surgery updates lately because people were getting irritated from me talking about it all the time, which is understandable. But yeah, check out my reply to the other guy.

BasedTruecel said:
No. I havent been updating anyone on the status of my surgery because people were getting annoyed, which I understand, I talked about it a lot. It's been delayed because my Jewniversity is trying to charge me for a bunch of bullshit since I dropped out. Like thousands of dollars of bullshit. Not to mention I will have to start paying back my student loans very soon. I was so fucking close, dude. So god damn close. I feel like some fucking spiritual force is preventing me from having a good life instead of this prison cell of a life I live where I regret not dying every day and have to painfully endure 9 hours of everybody laughing and smirking at me (and some even loudly commenting on my appearance) every single day. And since my surgery is delayed, I only want to kill myself even faster than before.

Damn that sucks. Fuck student loans. Hang in there man, as long as you can still get the surgery then you have a good reason to live.

Framecel222 said:
Damn that sucks. Fuck student loans. Hang in there man, as long as you can still get the surgery then you have a good reason to live.

True, but the every day bullshit just piles up and piles up. There's only so much someone's mental well being can stand before they push a man to insanity.

BasedTruecel said:

I've been silent on my surgery updates lately because people were getting irritated from me talking about it all the time, which is understandable. But yeah, check out my reply to the other guy.

Fuck, I was getting excited for you bro. What happens if you dodge student loans is america? In aus, we don't even have to pay it back unless we meet a certain earnings threshold. Hope you find some peace soon one way or another.
Really hoping you pull through this bullshit and get the surgury though. Don't be afraid to update, would rather read a repititive post from a truecel than made up sob stories by fakecels

alsalsk said:
Fuck, I was getting excited for you bro. What happens if you dodge student loans is america? In aus, we don't even have to pay it back unless we meet a certain earnings threshold. Hope you find some peace soon one way or another.
Really hoping you pull through this bullshit and get the surgury though. Don't be afraid to update, would rather read a repititive post from a truecel than made up sob stories by fakecels

Yeah, here in 'Merica, land of muh freedom, if you don't give the happy merchants their money back you borrowed from them, they'll get it from you one way or another, whether that be they sue you, drain your paycheck, take property, anything.

And thanks, I hope so too. Every day is a living nightmare and I hope it can be fixed.