Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

afsfds

  • Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

Guessing he got device banned and didn't know how to get around it. He is on here, if its really him, no confirmation yet. @BasedTruecel
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

lonelyreee said:
Guessing he got device banned and didn't know how to get around it. He is on here, if its really him, no confirmation yet. @BasedTruecel

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's really me, but unfortunately I can't prove it. I might try later, like when I'm on my computer. I actually found out how to get around the device ban, but around that time, r/incels was banned anyway, and I didn't care to make more Reddit accounts because that site is cucked to hell. And I haven't been participating here that much because it isn't as interactive as Reddit was.
 
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel said:
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's really me, but unfortunately I can't prove it.

You must have have a memory of the some of the PMs?

When i say /u/gloobalo, you say?
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

lonelyreee said:
You must have have a memory of the some of the PMs?

When i say /u/gloobalo, you say?

???

That would have to be a long time ago. I'll just have to wait until I can get on my computer. I can't find a way around a mobile device ban for now, but on a computer, all you do is delete flash cookies (which apparently are a thing). I can just pull up my suspended account, but that's just it, I think it's impossible to log into any of my accounts. They even suspended my innocent non incels main account.
 
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel said:
???

That would have to be a long time ago. I'll just have to wait until I can get on my computer. I can't find a way around a mobile device ban for now, but on a computer, all you do is delete flash cookies (which apparently are a thing). I can just pull up my suspended account, but that's just it, I think it's impossible to log into any of my accounts. They even suspended my innocent non incels main account.

Got confirmation on discord.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

lonelyreee said:
Got confirmation on discord.

Ah okay lol, didn't know you were on Discord. But yep, it's me.
 
lonelyreee

lonelyreee

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
89
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel said:
Ah okay lol, didn't know you were on Discord.

Joined when r/incels got shafted...
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel said:
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it's really me, but unfortunately I can't prove it. I might try later, like when I'm on my computer. I actually found out how to get around the device ban, but around that time, r/incels was banned anyway, and I didn't care to make more Reddit accounts because that site is cucked to hell. And I haven't been participating here that much because it isn't as interactive as Reddit was.

So did you get the surgeries or what?
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,003
Online
6d 5h 39m
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

Yo, we need updates on your surgury.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

Framecel222 said:
So did you get the surgeries or what?

No. I havent been updating anyone on the status of my surgery because people were getting annoyed, which I understand, I talked about it a lot. It's been delayed because my Jewniversity is trying to charge me for a bunch of bullshit since I dropped out. Like thousands of dollars of bullshit. Not to mention I will have to start paying back my student loans very soon. I was so fucking close, dude. So god damn close. I feel like some fucking spiritual force is preventing me from having a good life instead of this prison cell of a life I live where I regret not dying every day and have to painfully endure 9 hours of everybody laughing and smirking at me (and some even loudly commenting on my appearance) every single day. And since my surgery is delayed, I only want to kill myself even faster than before.


alsalsk said:
Yo, we need updates on your surgury.

I've been silent on my surgery updates lately because people were getting irritated from me talking about it all the time, which is understandable. But yeah, check out my reply to the other guy.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel said:
No. I havent been updating anyone on the status of my surgery because people were getting annoyed, which I understand, I talked about it a lot. It's been delayed because my Jewniversity is trying to charge me for a bunch of bullshit since I dropped out. Like thousands of dollars of bullshit. Not to mention I will have to start paying back my student loans very soon. I was so fucking close, dude. So god damn close. I feel like some fucking spiritual force is preventing me from having a good life instead of this prison cell of a life I live where I regret not dying every day and have to painfully endure 9 hours of everybody laughing and smirking at me (and some even loudly commenting on my appearance) every single day. And since my surgery is delayed, I only want to kill myself even faster than before.

Damn that sucks. Fuck student loans. Hang in there man, as long as you can still get the surgery then you have a good reason to live.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

Framecel222 said:
Damn that sucks. Fuck student loans. Hang in there man, as long as you can still get the surgery then you have a good reason to live.

True, but the every day bullshit just piles up and piles up. There's only so much someone's mental well being can stand before they push a man to insanity.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,003
Online
6d 5h 39m
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel said:
No. I havent been updating anyone on the status of my surgery because people were getting annoyed, which I understand, I talked about it a lot. It's been delayed because my Jewniversity is trying to charge me for a bunch of bullshit since I dropped out. Like thousands of dollars of bullshit. Not to mention I will have to start paying back my student loans very soon. I was so fucking close, dude. So god damn close. I feel like some fucking spiritual force is preventing me from having a good life instead of this prison cell of a life I live where I regret not dying every day and have to painfully endure 9 hours of everybody laughing and smirking at me (and some even loudly commenting on my appearance) every single day. And since my surgery is delayed, I only want to kill myself even faster than before.



I've been silent on my surgery updates lately because people were getting irritated from me talking about it all the time, which is understandable. But yeah, check out my reply to the other guy.



Fuck, I was getting excited for you bro. What happens if you dodge student loans is america? In aus, we don't even have to pay it back unless we meet a certain earnings threshold. Hope you find some peace soon one way or another.
Really hoping you pull through this bullshit and get the surgury though. Don't be afraid to update, would rather read a repititive post from a truecel than made up sob stories by fakecels
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
RE: Does Anyone Here Know What Happened To BasedTruecel

alsalsk said:
Fuck, I was getting excited for you bro. What happens if you dodge student loans is america? In aus, we don't even have to pay it back unless we meet a certain earnings threshold. Hope you find some peace soon one way or another.
Really hoping you pull through this bullshit and get the surgury though. Don't be afraid to update, would rather read a repititive post from a truecel than made up sob stories by fakecels

Yeah, here in 'Merica, land of muh freedom, if you don't give the happy merchants their money back you borrowed from them, they'll get it from you one way or another, whether that be they sue you, drain your paycheck, take property, anything.

And thanks, I hope so too. Every day is a living nightmare and I hope it can be fixed.
 

Similar threads

Furlossus
Replies
3
Views
194
kampman
kampman
ionlycopenow
Replies
19
Views
549
0Energy0Happyness
0Energy0Happyness
ROAoverlord
Replies
13
Views
372
Pixycel
Pixycel
Furlossus
Replies
10
Views
268
텍스트
텍스트
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top