Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afromaxxing is the new SEAmaxxing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
First there was SEAmaxxing, then Incels went to India, Pakistan, Arabic countries, and some got girlfriends from Latin America. But all these places are facing increasing competition and soon all non-Nigger toilets will be taken, I predict that the next generation of incels will go Afromaxxing.

Yesterday I was with a friend and we saw a young East African toilet with a bald, chubby, and old White man. She was very young and had a very nice figure (ruined only by her dark skin), had she been White she would have been an absolute Stacy, maybe even a Gigastacylite. But he was a prime incel, like a primary example you'd use to illustrate us, but White.

She liked holding his hand in public, they touched and kissed. At first I just felt disgusted, but then I remembered something. The only Incel-Stacy couples I see today are White male Black toilet, all the other races have become Chad-only. In fact Afromaxxing even works for Curries and Ricebrothers.

I am severely at a disadvantage here, just like White Incels that simply didn't find Asian toilets attractive, I feel the same for Black toilets. I feel the same for Black toilets as a super-straight man feels for other men. I am incapable of developing sexual attraction towards a Black toilet, they are simply too ugly for me. Even though they have the best body shapes, the tightest vaginas, and have the highest libido of any race, I simply cannot feel anything for Black toilets.

The universe is like a sick joke, it made me an Incel and then made me feel attracted only to non-African, non-Dravidian, non-Austroloid toilets. :feelswhat::blackpill:

But for fellow Incels out there, if you're not disgusted by high concentrations of melanin and kinky hair, Africa is the place to be, African toilets are thirsting for the BCC (Big Chinese Cock), they are thirsting for your pasty White skin, and unlike other toilets don't seem to hate obese men, even like them (it's heaven for fatcels).

Chinese men and Dutchmen already discovered this secret, I am seeing this more and more every day.

Screenshot 20220728 173708

Screenshot 20220728 173716

Screenshot 20220728 173726

Brutal africancels on sui watch

I don't want to get humiliated because of my dick's size. :cryfeels:

over for africancel @Broly

i knew shit was getting bad …

but never realised it had now reached the point of #Junglemaxxing

Could the future of inceldom be aryan neo nazi manlets and construction mogul ricecels looksmatched with nfufu and mbepe and mgopo… ?

JBW / (JBR) bro!

sheeeit
:feelsEhh:

Last edited:
In the same way that Asian women say that they aren't attracted to Asian guys because they look like her brother, I find myself not feeling any sexual attraction towards black women as I was raised solely by black women. Also I feel no attraction to white women either, not sure why that is.
Faggot:feelsXmas:

First there was SEAmaxxing, then Incels went to India, Pakistan, Arabic countries, and some got girlfriends from Latin America. But all these places are facing increasing competition and soon all non-Nigger toilets will be taken, I predict that the next generation of incels will go Afromaxxing.

Yesterday I was with a friend and we saw a young East African toilet with a bald, chubby, and old White man. She was very young and had a very nice figure (ruined only by her dark skin), had she been White she would have been an absolute Stacy, maybe even a Gigastacylite. But he was a prime incel, like a primary example you'd use to illustrate us, but White.

She liked holding his hand in public, they touched and kissed. At first I just felt disgusted, but then I remembered something. The only Incel-Stacy couples I see today are White male Black toilet, all the other races have become Chad-only. In fact Afromaxxing even works for Curries and Ricebrothers.

I am severely at a disadvantage here, just like White Incels that simply didn't find Asian toilets attractive, I feel the same for Black toilets. I feel the same for Black toilets as a super-straight man feels for other men. I am incapable of developing sexual attraction towards a Black toilet, they are simply too ugly for me. Even though they have the best body shapes, the tightest vaginas, and have the highest libido of any race, I simply cannot feel anything for Black toilets.

The universe is like a sick joke, it made me an Incel and then made me feel attracted only to non-African, non-Dravidian, non-Austroloid toilets. :feelswhat::blackpill:

But for fellow Incels out there, if you're not disgusted by high concentrations of melanin and kinky hair, Africa is the place to be, African toilets are thirsting for the BCC (Big Chinese Cock), they are thirsting for your pasty White skin, and unlike other toilets don't seem to hate obese men, even like them (it's heaven for fatcels).

Chinese men and Dutchmen already discovered this secret, I am seeing this more and more every day.

View attachment 643284
View attachment 643285

View attachment 643286

No uproar from niggERcels who have higher SMV than even Spic men in the West
Of course:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Take the chongpill

Getting Tinder likes from Negresses is easy. (I've only tried it because I'm interested in some african countries history/geography, so I thought I might just chat with some relevant Negresses but they weren't exactly enthusiastic.). But let's face it: given how dumb niggas are, I'm afraid I'd rather remain virgin than marry a 65 IQ person. Too much of a hassle maintaining a hole like that in a civilized country.:ahegao:

Last edited: