Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Africans should keep migrating to west

• Thread starter AndronovanSupremacy
  • Start date
A

AndronovanSupremacy

Banned
-
They are wise breeding like rabbits and sending their surplus males to Europe.

Its a kill or be killed world. The only way to end racism and white supremacy for good is if everyone looks the same. Niggers must breed their snownigger opressors out of existence. The world will be a less hatefull place without snowniggers. I can guarantee that.

Last edited:
Niggers are by far the least evolved human race. Them spreading would send us thousands of years back into the past

Its a kill or be killed world. The only way to end racism and white supremacy for good is if everyone looks the same. Niggers must breed their snownigger opressors out of existence. The world will be a less hatefull place without snowniggers. I can guarantee that.
All it will lead to is the light skin niggers versus the dark skin niggers the first slave owner in the United States history it was a black man but people forget that I guess the Jewish college professor brainwashed you into thinking all white people are responsible for fucking up the world and not progressing it with our science technology but whatever still think you can run a civilized society after whites are extinct and Technology such as the internet and indoor plumbing and Medical Care are gone you guys are going to suffer big time

All it will lead to is the light skin niggers versus the dark skin niggers the first slave owner in the United States history it was a black man but people forget that I guess the Jewish college professor brainwashed you into thinking all white people are responsible for fucking up the world and not progressing it with our science technology but whatever still think you can run a civilized society after whites are extinct and Technology such as the internet and indoor plumbing and Medical Care are gone you guys are going to suffer big time
Islamic people (not negroes) will re-invent these stuff once pigskins are gone.

Islamic people (not negroes) will re-invent these stuff once pigskins are gone.
No they can't if that were true they will be doing that now in modern era they're not doing that they don't do anything they pray five times a day and fuck goats

The lightskin nigger and darkskin nigger will also mix into one over time. They are already doing that.

Suffering is relative

The lightskin nigger and darkskin nigger will also mix into one over time. They are already doing that.

Suffering is relative
Yeah I guess whites are going to disappear forever that sucks not that I care all that much I was abandoned by my own race but I am not one of these white people who feels guilty for being white that's for damn sure these fucking shit Skins are so low IQ and so pathetic that they literally can't function at our level and think they can

Niggers are by far the least evolved human race. Them spreading would send us thousands of years back into the past
Yeah but they are a lot taller , and that's what is important today

100% agree mayonigs should be extinct they do not deserve this planet