Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Africans and Europeans are completely different sub-species

Humans would be divided into 7 subspecies if we were treated as other tailless primates.
Austroloids
C. Pygmies
Khoi-san
W. Africans
E.Africans
European and middle eastern
E. Asian and N. American

I'd like to add that the ancestors of these 7 groups had been separate for tens of thousands of years 15 000 years ago during the stone age.
There were only around one million humans on earth at this time.

very scientific thread

Homo Erectus and Neanderthals were just human races that went extinct due to racemixing. Evolution is a jewish fairy tale
I remember these bait posts from /sci/. Bold claims, misrepresentation of data, and of course the broken links. That chart shows all non-whites are pretty far from whites anyways. I bet I'm the only one here who actually bothered trying to read those "sources" Also, not inceldom discussion
lmfao Just noticed the links are broken:feelskek:

anyone who buys into the we wuz monky pseudo-science is retarded. There is not a sliver of actual proof for species-based evolution and it nothing more than a psyop to turn humans into animals in terms of their morality and view of life
Only the toilets
Who cares about the fact diffrent races have been proven to have different iq levels and skull shapes the media says we are all equal you toxic inkwell:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yet caucasions of europe are the ones failing to breed, all the while exporting feminism, faggotry, war, christcuckery, and drugs to the rest of the world. Not saying intelligence differences don't exist, but you're out of your god damn mind if you think such a cucked race is the most wise group

Last edited:
East Africans are the niggers of Africa.
Even they're own women prefer west africans. Most horner men I've seen were scrawny grassoper sri lankan looking. Lacking the massive jawed, broad shoulders which characterize west africans/bantu.