Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Africancels in africa

I am not a criminal nor do I act ghetto. But I am ugly just like 90% of this forum. Sorry to disappoint.
the nerdy, non ghetto nigger is fine by me but they're rare, so i just dislike niggers whenever i see them

How does it feel that Chinacels are coming to Africa and taking your women?

https://qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

You know it's over for you when you're getting cucked by Asiancels. At least curries have arranged marriage, Afrikancels don't even have that :feelsree::feelsrope:
Asians running JBA in africa to make up for whites stealing their women by running JBW in asia

the nerdy, non ghetto nigger is fine by me but they're rare, so i just dislike niggers whenever i see them
Fuck off then. Nobody asked or cares for that matter

Last edited:
LOL IF YOU'RE NOT RUNNING WARLORD GAME

I'm from Egypt, I don't live there anymore though, we're probably the ugliest Africans.

I dont think that its even possible to be incel in subsaarian África unless your face is 3/10.

In Somalia you cant be incel not even with a 3/10 face.
I’m Somali and most Somalis are subhuman so to be an incel you probably have to be disabled.
I'm from Egypt, I don't live there anymore though, we're probably the ugliest Africans.
Sub-Saharan Africa exists

I'm so sorry to hear that, OP. Crime and no money/access to copes makes it difficult to LDAR. I hope the situation changes for the better for you

I'm so sorry to hear that, OP. Crime and no money/access to copes makes it difficult to LDAR. I hope the situation changes for the better for you
I live in the West. I am fine but I appreciate the sentiment.

*tyrone not chad. get it right ffs.

also id fucking neck myself if i had to live in africa.