Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious African Americans should be eugenically feminized in order to undo the legacy of slavery

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
The only time in recent memory that I've seen a Black man parenting his children was remarkable for the fact that his facial features were clearly neotenous (childlike and/or feminine).

It made me reflect on the basic evolutionary biological fact that paternal investment is a female trait, and therefore men with more feminine features are the ones who are most likely to actually perform their social roles as fathers.

Speaking of Black men specifically, it is evident that slavery in general and slavers in particular selected for hypermasculine traits in them which has, down the evolutionary line, produced the barbarity of the Black inner-city, with its hordes of literal violent bastards.

In order to change the Black community so as to suit our modern, sedentary society with its emphasis on social skills and empathy rather than brute strength and aggression (femininity rather than masculinity), the state should castrate Black adolescents who show too much anger, using the coercive mechanisms of the mental health industrial complex as a precedent.

Namely, a vast majority of Blacks in public schools can be diagnosed as mental retards with conduct disorder, and stripped of all autonomy, in order to facilitate this. The short-term benefit will be a reduction in crime, as the most brutish Blacks are deprived of their potency, and the long-term benefit will be a more progressive and femboy African American race :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Yes. :feelsaww:
I´m on board with this.
Let´s get this going.

Yes. :feelsaww:
I´m on board with this.
Let´s get this going.
A similar program should doubtlessly be enacted for Black women, who are notoriously masculinized.

slave breeding created the 7 foot tall gigachads you see in the NBA and NFL, white people cucking themselves once again. I'm in full support of your plan OP.

They are being feminized today already have you listened to the rap today in comparison to 20 years ago?

They are being feminized today already have you listened to the rap today in comparison to 20 years ago?
Mumble rap is still hardcore, it's just more retarded.

buck breaking
7D127FF9 ECC7 4AC9 ACA1 0FC4A289311F

The only time in recent memory that I've seen a Black man parenting his children was remarkable for the fact that his facial features were clearly neotenous (childlike and/or feminine).

It made me reflect on the basic evolutionary biological fact that paternal investment is a female trait, and therefore men with more feminine features are the ones who are most likely to actually perform their social roles as fathers.

Speaking of Black men specifically, it is evident that slavery in general and slavers in particular selected for hypermasculine traits in them which has, down the evolutionary line, produced the barbarity of the Black inner-city, with its hordes of literal violent bastards.

In order to change the Black community so as to suit our modern, sedentary society with its emphasis on social skills and empathy rather than brute strength and aggression (femininity rather than masculinity), the state should castrate Black adolescents who show too much anger, using the coercive mechanisms of the mental health industrial complex as a precedent.

Namely, a vast majority of Blacks in public schools can be diagnosed as mental retards with conduct disorder, and stripped of all autonomy, in order to facilitate this. The short-term benefit will be a reduction in crime, as the most brutish Blacks are deprived of their potency, and the long-term benefit will be a more progressive and femboy African American race :feelsthink:
eh blacks are pretty effeminate. Before the tranny shit became mainstream in manhattan the only trannies you saw were black guys lol. (that was like the early 2000s) Plus have you heard of "on the down low" that black guys do in prison? Its starting to be more common for educated black women to intermarry with white guys in the south. (since some of their men are going gay some of the HBUCs have a shortage of marriageable men and a surplus of black women so the women need to marry some men so once in a blue moon they go for white dudes. Frankly redneck guys talk and act black. A lot of black culture is from redneck culture. (since slaves adopted the culture of the south) NOT being a race cuck and saying races are equal (they are not) but a lot of black culture is simply shit you see among redneck whites in the south.

High IQ thread worthy of more replies.