Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Affection is a human need

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
"In the United States, 1944, an experiment was conducted on 40 newborn infants to determine whether individuals could thrive alone on basic physiological needs without affection. Twenty newborn infants were housed in a special facility where they had caregivers who would go in to feed them, bathe them and change their diapers, but they would do nothing else. The caregivers had been instructed not to look at or touch the babies more than what was necessary, never communicating with them. All their physical needs were attended to scrupulously and the environment was kept sterile, none of the babies becoming ill.

The experiment was halted after four months, by which time, at least half of the babies had died at that point. At least two more died even after being rescued and brought into a more natural familial environment. There was no physiological cause for the babies' deaths; they were all physically very healthy. Before each baby died, there was a period where they would stop verbalizing and trying to engage with their caregivers, generally stop moving, nor cry or even change expression; death would follow shortly. The babies who had "given up" before being rescued, died in the same manner, even though they had been removed from the experimental conditions.

The conclusion was that nurturing is actually a very vital need in humans. Whilst this was taking place, in a separate facility, the second group of twenty newborn infants were raised with all their basic physiological needs provided and the addition of affection from the caregivers. This time however, the outcome was as expected, no deaths encountered."

As outlined in the case study, affection is a human need - a right even, if you will. It makes so much sense that men make up around 75% of suicides because men are the ones that don't get affection in the modern world. Women, on the other hand, they get all the affection they wish if they desire it. This is a privilege that ugly men lack, we spend our lives without any love whatsoever and a lot of us see suicide as the only way out. Affection is therefore not just a basic human need, it should also be a human right.

You're not entitled to basic needs

Deep down, everyone wants to love and be loved.

But they give all the affection to the Chads.

I have no idea what it's like to be wanted. What is routine in the life of a Chad.

Last edited:
An ugly male is not human according to society.

Tommy gets nervous around girls.

How accurate is this? I have heard about this before, but it is mentioned as "an experiment" not "the [someone] experiment"
It would be a scandal if 20 babies died in "an experiment". Do you have the source by any chance?

By searching, all I have found was facebook links and unreliable articles. I am calling bullshit on that.

Last edited:
Incels are subhuman, therefore incels deserve no affection nor human rights.

I believe the need for affection is amplied by force feeding bluepills from early age and the advertisement of love in literally everything

That's why we are considered subhumans

How accurate is this? I have heard about this before, but it is mentioned as "an experiment" not "the [someone] experiment"
It would be a scandal if 20 babies died in "an experiment". Do you have the source by any chance?

By searching, all I have found was facebook links and unreliable articles. I am calling bullshit on that.

It's an accepted fact in the scientific community. They say that baby orphanages are unable to give each baby the individual care and empathy that they need in order to survive. Many babies have died in baby orphanages and because scientists have accepted this fact, now baby orphanages do not exist. There is a reason why you will never find any babies in an orphanage.

I am not questioning the main premise.
Only thing I have found in there about "babies dying left and right" is;

Here's why. As we discuss in our book, Born for Love: Why Empathy Is Essential -- and Endangered, about 1/3 of babies placed in the barest orphanages can actually die as a result (one very early study found this death rate).

"one very early study"
I am sure if some crazy experiment caused a lot of babies dying, people would have lost their jobs, it would have been on newspapers, it would be on horror copypasta etc.
Somehow it drew no attention. Sounds like a bunch of sensational articles to me. Thats what Im saying.

I am not questioning the main premise.
Only thing I have found in there about "babies dying left and right" is;

"one very early study"
I am sure if some crazy experiment caused a lot of babies dying, people would have lost their jobs, it would have been on newspapers, it would be on horror copypasta etc.
Somehow it drew no attention. Sounds like a bunch of sensational articles to me. Thats what Im saying.
I know it sounds that way to you, but when in scientific circles it's already accepted that babies die without affection and there's no baby orphanages being run, shouldn't that be enough?

"In the United States, 1944, an experiment was conducted on 40 newborn infants to determine whether individuals could thrive alone on basic physiological needs without affection. Twenty newborn infants were housed in a special facility where they had caregivers who would go in to feed them, bathe them and change their diapers, but they would do nothing else. The caregivers had been instructed not to look at or touch the babies more than what was necessary, never communicating with them. All their physical needs were attended to scrupulously and the environment was kept sterile, none of the babies becoming ill.

The experiment was halted after four months, by which time, at least half of the babies had died at that point. At least two more died even after being rescued and brought into a more natural familial environment. There was no physiological cause for the babies' deaths; they were all physically very healthy. Before each baby died, there was a period where they would stop verbalizing and trying to engage with their caregivers, generally stop moving, nor cry or even change expression; death would follow shortly. The babies who had "given up" before being rescued, died in the same manner, even though they had been removed from the experimental conditions.

The conclusion was that nurturing is actually a very vital need in humans. Whilst this was taking place, in a separate facility, the second group of twenty newborn infants were raised with all their basic physiological needs provided and the addition of affection from the caregivers. This time however, the outcome was as expected, no deaths encountered."

As outlined in the case study, affection is a human need - a right even, if you will. It makes so much sense that men make up around 75% of suicides because men are the ones that don't get affection in the modern world. Women, on the other hand, they get all the affection they wish if they desire it. This is a privilege that ugly men lack, we spend our lives without any love whatsoever and a lot of us see suicide as the only way out. Affection is therefore not just a basic human need, it should also be a human right.
Didnt that happen in the middle ages though?
I mean what kind of (((experiment))) is that where they kill of half the gentiles? More like wrote them off as dead to use for sex and their satanic rituals.

Didnt that happen in the middle ages though?
I mean what kind of (((experiment))) is that where they kill of half the gentiles? More like wrote them off as dead to use for sex and their satanic rituals.
Oy vey goyim! That is anti-semitism!

B-but you can survive without love and affection inkwell :soy: :soy:

Fucking retarded normies

You aren't entitled to anything inklers
A8c

Deep down, women know that not having any affection will kill you. That's why they tell us we aren't entitled to anything.
They are indirectly telling us to go kill ourselves

Once again, we must have iron nerves to have made it this long as incels and not killed ourselves already. I take a bit of pride in this, however stupid it may be.

We don't deserve basic needs, society says, because we are too ugly to have them

We don't deserve basic needs, society says, because we are too ugly to have them
FUCK what society says or thinks. After all, they still think teenagers are kids. :feelskek: Yeah bro, kids totally can consent to sex!! Idiots.

Once again, we must have iron nerves to have made it this long as incels and not killed ourselves already. I take a bit of pride in this, however stupid it may be.
Yep, it just goes to show how strong we really are and more than we'd like to admit. Most people would have killed themselves.

B-but you can survive without love and affection inkwell :soy: :soy:

Fucking retarded normies
You aren't entitled to anything inklers
View attachment 280616

Deep down, women know that not having any affection will kill you. That's why they tell us we aren't entitled to anything.
They are indirectly telling us to go kill ourselves
High IQ assessment but FUCK what society says. They don't know shit. But luckily we do, we have science to back us up. What do they have? Mere fantasies.

Of course it is.
SCHLOMO SHLOMO