Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy AdvocateDoogy is devoid of creativity or humor

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I know I know obvious title is obvious but, goddamn I was looking at his reddit page and I saw some of the new, ahem, "works of art" he's been uploading annnd..

Well I'll just skip the preamble and let you take a look for yourselves

This isn't even funny to mock anymore, just goddamn

Doogy

I know I know obvious title is obvious but, goddamn I was looking at his reddit page and I saw some of the new, ahem, "works of art" he's been uploading annnd..

Well I'll just skip the preamble and let you take a look for yourselves

This isn't even funny to mock anymore, just goddamn

View attachment 503423
>Wall of text
The left can't meme

This guy is a drooling retarded, only a bullet to the head can cure such autism. Let's hope his copefuel goes away so he can rope himself in to oblivion.

God damn it, why does his drawing have to bee so atrocious.

It would take like 10 minutes to "clean" the outer lines from the white pixels and artifacts.

Like seriously? This is the quality you are delivering to warn people about incels? When I was 13 I made fucking better computer art.

But what is to be expected of a mentally ill tranny. :feelskek:

It would take like 10 minutes to "clean" the outer lines from the white pixels and artifacts.

View attachment 503425

Like seriously? This is the quality you are delivering to warn people about incels? When I was 13 I made fucking better computer art.

Chris Chan drawmogs him.

View attachment 503425

The fucking images of his autistically drawn 'characters' have been lazily edited down for size and you can see the jaggies and white around them where they got cut and pasted down to size, no effort.

It's a literal wall of text with shoddy, cut and pasted characters with no effort put in to touch around the sides to make it consistent.

And he's smug as fuck about 'creating' this shit

Mmmmmh

Also that fucking hand. It's twice as big as his other hand. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Literally drawing skills of a 5 year old.

Last edited:

View attachment 503425

[UWSL]Does he scan his drawings? Lol buy yourself a tablet, cuck.[/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back