Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy AdvocateDoggy literally advocated that I get raped

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I don't deserve to get raped. You should know better, asshole. NO ONE deserves rape, whether that be foids, pedos, kids, or serial killers. RAPE IS WRONG, cruel, and disgusting.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nsb1xs/prove_the_incel_wrong_episode_120_incels_dont/

2021 06 04 13 41 06 Okay AdvocateDoggys character Expounder actually makes good points abo

When I made the comment "I can get ass raped in prison" I don't see how this could possibly be an attack on anyone. It's just a hypothetical scenario. Many straight men automatically associate gay sex with prison rape, because straight men just DONT DO GAY SHIT AT WILL like you faggots. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna be forced. We are straight, being straight is NOT a choice, get it thru your thick fucking skulls. Gay sex, TO US, is not ascending, it will NEVER be ascending, it can only be descending.

Last edited:
Responding to him is only going to egg his autistic brain on to make more.

I don't deserve to get raped. You should know better, asshole. NO ONE deserves rape, whether that be foids, pedos, kids, or serial killers. RAPE IS WRONG, cruel, and disgusting.
:soy::soy::soy:

Responding to him is only going to egg his autistic brain to make more.
he's probably making all kinds of fucked up perverted Chris-Chan levels of rule 34 of Mike Yanagita getting raped in prison.

beyond incel tbh
he is beyond an incel, he's like Chris-Chan. Worse-- he's a Chris-Chan wannabe. A true abomination. A fucking sad mistake both inside and out

He didn't even say anything to prove you wrong.

He didn't even say anything to prove you wrong.
I know, he just said he and IT wants me to get raped pretty much . . . as one of the few incels that have always taken anti-rape anti-pedo and anti-racist stances.

Doggy and IT making rapey judgements about incels:

2021 06 04 14 13 04 fleece johnson   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
AdvocateCucky :feelswhat:

AdvocateDoggy. He advocates for the Dogpill. Cucked tbh.

I would never tell a fellow incel to get raped

I think he wants to rape you. Closeted homo for sure.

Rape is far worse than typing words and sentences online. The punishment is disproportionate

Rape is far worse than typing words and sentences online. The punishment is disproportionate
god, I came here to be an edgy fuck, not to take the moral high ground, but if Doggy is dropping down like Anakin, I have no choice but to be Obi.

The tables have truly turned. This only ends with him becoming deformed and then killing me, but at least I will become eternal

He apparently offered his asshole to faggots too.

so much for IT having the moral high ground, but that guy unironically has autism, it's weird but most autists end up either on this forum or become those twitter lefty types :feelshaha: that weirdo ended up looking for validation from online strangers, what a coincidence, he admitted he gets no female validation romantically, so he looks for social validation for being a good puppy and documenting the evil inklers :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Thinking this guy is larping is such a cope. He's clearly mentally ill, otherwise he wouldn't invest so much time for 5 upvotes.

Everytime I hear of this kid I think of this fucking dude their names are so similar as well OfficerDoofie and AcvocateDoogy
I legit hate everyone on that sub but with this guy it's just all-around pity, especially when he has another post with 0 comments and 5 pity-upvotes knowing he's been working on some retarded "point" he's trying to make for 2 hours.

He apparently offered his asshole to faggots too.
"offered" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Maybe this is why he's so adamant that "uHH acTuALLY, gAY sex iS really eXLUSsive"

"offered" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Maybe this is why he's so adamant that "uHH acTuALLY, gAY sex iS really eXLUSsive"
he said faggots are picky, how does he know that, if that was true there wouldn't be AIDS epidemic

he said faggots are picky, how does he know that, if that was true there wouldn't be AIDS epidemic
fags that aren't promiscuous are as rare as decent women

he's on the level of braziliansigma at this point. just another retarded leftist autist.

he's on the level of braziliansigma at this point. just another retarded leftist autist.
at least the brazillian does not embarrass himself with Chris-Chan comics

Then they cry like faggots when we say a rostie should get raped.

I have no words for how pathetic this guy is

Sod that squid, he can fuck right off, old boy.

He thinks he's better than you because he has an imaginary girlfriend.

Pride month is a corporate scam

He should watch gay nigger man Walter Lee Hampton II’s YouTube channel.

Walter is basically the de facto leader of the gay nigger men in Atlanta Georgia and in his many videos speaking on fag topics and subjects he regularly points out that gay nigger men are wreckless, irresponsible and highly promiscuous where it concerns their sexuality.

Walter has essentially said over and over again that “these fags will fuck anything” and has directly blamed the out of control AIDS epidemic in Atlanta on gay nigger man carelessness.

Walter himself though is a rare gay nigger man in that he takes very good care of his health and practices safe sex always when he has it which apparently isn’t all that often due to the dangers and needless drama attempting to have gay nigger sex can bring into his life.

I've had retarded IT foids twist my thoughts into "advocating rape" or whatever and then them saying I should be killed.

I've had retarded IT foids twist my thoughts into "advocating rape" or whatever and then them saying I should be killed.
They advocate for men to be raped and beaten in prison if they say or do something they don't like, so they shouldn't cry like pussies when we do the same to rosties we don't like.

He is legitimately malicious and evil. I hate these sanctimonious pricks who profess to care for all humanity and turn around and wish death and rape on suffering people. Where's the forgiving spirit? Even Marquis de Sade (someone who humanists consider "evil") knew that rapists and mass murderers could see the light and turn to Christ in the end and be redeemed. But these Satanists in the guise of humanists have only vengeance on the mind.

I now see that retardation and TRUE EVIL can exist side by side in the male brain. I already knew it was possible in foids but there is no sympathy for this autistic faggot anymore. (a sympathy for autism and faggotry and how it warps the brain to not think clearly)

They advocate for men to be raped and beaten in prison if they say or do something they don't like, so they shouldn't cry like pussies when we do the same to rosties we don't like.
you already said this:
Then they cry like faggots when we say a rostie should get raped.

Last edited:
He is legitimately malicious and evil. I hate these sanctimonious pricks who profess to care for all humanity and turn around and wish death and rape on suffering people. Where's the forgiving spirit? Even Marquis de Sade (someone who humanists consider "evil") knew that rapists and mass murderers could see the light and turn to Christ in the end and be redeemed. But these Satanists in the guise of humanists have only vengeance on the mind.

I now see that retardation and TRUE EVIL can exist side by side in the male brain. I already knew it was possible in foids but there is no sympathy for this autistic faggot anymore. (a sympathy for autism and faggotry and how it warps the brain to not think clearly)

you already said this:
Lol I forgot.

you already said this:
Doggy would run a prison like the show OZ

I feel like he himself is a faggot.

Retarded hypocrite :feelstastyman:

And hes a fucking nigger, like usual. I fucking hate him, i hope he gets gang raped by a pack of a niggers
I don't. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but he wants it to happen TO ME, just because I have expressed opinions that were mainstream 10 years ago. Just goes to show you how pathetic HE is.

Besides, wishing rape on any man is just fucking gay

Last edited:
redditors should have the flesh peeled off their faggot skulls and then promptly smashed into the ground