Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advocate Doogy Calls Himself a Legend

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s3a50i/i_wouldnt_hold_my_breath_if_i_were_you/hsltxt4?

The 34 year old autistic manchild that draws comics on incels and defends women on reddit 24/7 that has nothing better to do with his sad pathetic life?

and collects a check and lives with his parents.

Alright legend:feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/s2zwd2/we_are_not_an_animal_you_hunt_seduce_sounds_like/hshq52p?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/s1fj5q/i_feel_bad_for_women/hs7vifb?

How do you think she earned them in the first place doogy-cel? Wait, you actually think she earned them?

Last edited:
Living with his parents btw :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

How do you think she earned them in the first place doogy-cel? Wait, you actually think she earned them?
Wow, what a sexist cretin. Is it really hard to imagine that a female influencer has worked hard to cultivate her following and build her brand? Misogynist scumbag...
Yeah, how about you stay away from women you fucking dolt.

Oh my god, thanks for that laugh :feelskek:

I hope he knows upvotes doesn't equate to people actually liking you. Being a legend on Reddit is like saying your the best customer at your local McDonald's

Bruh that idiot actually thinks he’s better than us:feelshaha: what a fucking loser

I hope he knows upvotes doesn't equate to people actually liking you. Being a legend on Reddit is like saying your the best customer at your local McDonald's
In their head they have a safe space on reddit, and really belive that it serves as their micro living space. Reddit is all about fake popularity contest.

Wow, what a sexist cretin. Is it really hard to imagine that a female influencer has worked hard to cultivate her following and build her brand? Misogynist scumbag...
Yeah, how about you stay away from women you fucking dolt.

Beyond pathetic.

lmao he has delusions too

Reddit moment

IT always talks about how incels are ''30 year old basement dwellers'' but say nothing about that literal virgin retarded almost 40 year old basement dweller :feelshaha:

He truly is the next Chris Chan, someone should warn his mother :feelskek:

IT always talks about how incels are ''30 year old basement dwellers'' but say nothing about that literal virgin retarded almost 40 year old basement dweller :feelshaha:
A shit ton of cels here live with their parents and dwell in their rooms though

Its our fault for giving him atention.

Tbh good if he feels that way. If you look at his life he isn't in a good place so if he feels like a internet legend then good for him. The truth is much more grim and bleak for him though.

Its our fault for giving him atention.
Giving him attention is good, because it makes him even more out of touch with reality. I'm glad he spends his life lurking here and drawing his autistic comics instead of doing something really productive.

Giving him attention is good, because it makes him even more out of touch with reality. I'm glad he spends his life lurking here and drawing his autistic comics instead of doing something really productive.
Poor doggy we fucked him up for good :feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek: