Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advise from a new member

Shut the fuck up foid, suck my toxic dick

Worthless response. Even a blind person can be happy. If you have a functioning eye sight (and are otherwise healthy), you're 100x better off in this world, and therefore, have no excuse to be miserable and a toxic mess.

It's all about attitude.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A blind Chad lives a 1000000x better life than any incel you fucking retard :feelshaha:

However, why let these events morph & define your existence henceforth? Why be angry and a miserable person because of it all? Why let intercourse or being in a relationship with another human be the defining sole purpose of your life? There's a ton of other things that you could do to ease whatever it is that's eating away at your soul right now (anger, loneliness, depression, etc.)
We are not just subhumans, we are an oppressed and exploited caste enslaved to the very people who hate us the most.

Not only are we hated for being ugly, not only are we unable to reproduce or have good sex lives and experience natural attraction... but the only way out of such doom is surgery, which costs more than a house. Can most people the age of an average self identified incel afford a house right now? Will they be able to have a reproductively satisfying existence if they have to wait until they are halfway dead to fix their hideous faces? I think were all know.

On top of that, most of us are poor wageslaves and we are literally the backbone of the chad harem paradise highborn men get to live in... For every thing that is good for us that our taxes pay for, we must pay for a thousand more way for our own persecution. We are SLAVES because private property forces us to work as there is no common land for nomad tribes. Many of us commit suicide because we don't want to experience looking back at a life of hideous, manlet inceldom while serving chad as a wageslave for nothing.

Stop taking your SSRIs, stop trying to get reddit karma and pour some Lysol in your festering cunt while you're at it you fucking roastie.

Back to Reddit you go

ah yes the classic "someone else is suffering more therefore u shouldnt complain" argument.

u realise 1 blind person on fking qUoRa being happy doesnt disprove the fact that its 100x harder for a blind or disabled or incel to be happy as a blissfully ignorant normie.

ur life might be good now so u believe in the 'just be happy' 'change ur attitude' bs. wait until ur life turns to shit eventually and ull understand a fraction of daily existence for non-normies.

in fact life is mostly suffering with moments of happiness or contentment sprinkled in between and none of it is in ur control. this 'attitude' u speak of is just a result of ur neurotransmitters responding to ur environment and experiences. telling an incel to change their attitude is basically telling a cripple to just walk bro - a generic low effort response reflecting a lack of critical thinking.

enjoy ban normtard go take ur motivational ted talk back to reddit

Last edited:
I'd also like to share another thought of mine:

Be honest.
Look yourself in the mirror, if you are a 3/10, then what exactly do you expect?

We all know attraction is key. And males are far more desperate for intercourse (societal or peer pressure), and as a result, a female will attract and score above her attraction class.

For example, a 3/10 female might score a 6 or a 7/10 male.

However, if you're honest and have determined yourself to be a 3/10, you're looking in that ballpark in terms of attracting a female (deduct points for being creepy, toxic, weird, antisocial, awkward, etc.)

So in the best case scenario, a 3/10 guy will hope to score a 4, 3, 2, 1, 0/10 female.

But for whatever unfathomable rationale, a 3/10 male expects to score an attractive woman (6+/10)? That's delusional. And ensues the anger, self-loathing and toxicity.

It's pathetic.

I myself am a 3/10 guy (hence that score) and I know what my range is.

Acceptance. Compromise. Key words here.

It's over for you.

Point acknowledged.

Everyone is free to morn or cry. However, not for the rest of your life. Eventually, one would need to learn to move on and to accept whatever situation they find themselves in, and focus on other aspects of life, i.e. the families have moved on (mostly) and are living their lives as best they can in the memories for their kids.

Moreover, death is the worst outcome possible (in the context of life) so your analogy isn't exactly apple to apples.

Also, a lot of posters on this thread are missing the point entirely: no one is expected to be happy/content 100% of the time. Even rich Hollywood actors have succumbed and fallen to depression and ultimately: suicide. They had everything. Wealth, fame, relationships, sex.

You carve out your own life and your decisions / attitude define it. For example, a subset of those who are blind are content with their lives.

One simply needs to ACCEPT & ADAPT.
You people always say this but you don't really understand what it means.

Let me tell you, what you are telling us to do is basically like if you were telling a straight man he has to be a bottom homosexual. The type of submission and passiveness you are pushing on incels is like buck breaking.

"Accepting it" is like accepting society's dick in your ass.

It's like being raped.

Aren't you from IT? You know people kill themselves from getting raped right?

Being ugly and society expecting you to "know your place" is a form of sexual assualt. You are assaulting my masculine sexual identity.

I am truly the sex positive one because instead of surrendering to lookism and eugenics and "accepting it", I know that surgery or the rope the only ways to honorably escape.

Go overdose on dick at a polyamorous super spreader event.

But for whatever unfathomable rationale, a 3/10 male expects to score an attractive woman (6+/10)? That's delusional. And ensues the anger, self-loathing and toxicity.

It's pathetic.

Be honest.
Look yourself in the mirror, if you are a 3/10, then what exactly do you expect?

We all know attraction is key. And males are far more desperate for intercourse (societal or peer pressure), and as a result, a female will attract and score above her attraction class.

However, if you're honest and have determined yourself to be a 3/10, you're looking in that ballpark in terms of attracting a female (deduct points for being creepy, toxic, weird, antisocial, awkward, etc.)

So in the best case scenario, a 3/10 guy will hope to score a 4, 3, 2, 1, 0/10 female.

It's pathetic.

No straight male uses the word toxicity, your larp is shit roastie, kys

You people always say this but you don't really understand what it means.

Let me tell you, what you are telling us to do is basically like if you were telling a straight man he has to be a bottom homosexual. The type of submission and passiveness you are pushing on incels is like buck breaking.

"Accepting it" is like accepting society's dick in your ass.

It's like being raped.

Aren't you from IT? You know people kill themselves from getting raped right?

Being ugly and society expecting you to "know your place" is a form of sexual assualt. You are assaulting my masculine sexual identity.

I am truly the sex positive one because instead of surrendering to lookism and eugenics and "accepting it", I know that surgery or the rope the only ways to honorably escape.

Go overdose on dick at a polyamorous super spreader event.

I still have no idea what "IT" is, a lot of other posters have mentioned it. Like I said, I'm new here and am only sharing my thoughts and opinions.

Regarding your post, hyperbole much? No one is inserting a proverbial rod in your anus and is "raping you". All I said is to focus on things that are in your control. For example, enhancing your skills, new hobbies, new friends, anything to improve your state of mind and to propel you out of the toxic well you dug yourself into.

Society can go and fuck itself. You just need to focus on yourself and improve your own quality of life.

"Acceptance"=Zombie Pills

"Compromise"=Cuckolding

Acceptance & Compromise = Being rational.

If you're a 3/10 in terms of attractiveness, you're only going to score a 3/10 or lower female. That's reality. Anything else is delusional and you're setting yourself up for failure.

It's the law of attraction.

Life ain't some sort of petty charity. If you're ugly, embrace it, own it. And set realistic expectations.

Be honest.

It's pathetic.

Despite you multiple times being already exposed for speaking in absolutes without evidence to back up your statements regarding of what we think, you are still too retarded to admit your mistakes and commit to make the same mistakes once again. In top of that, you still think anyone asked for your ''thoughts'' (more like empthy copypasted platitudes you got from circlejerking with other redditor retards).

Nothing of what you said had any semblance on accuracy, consistency and, most importantly, originality.

Your head is so up your ass you don't realise we debunk exactly the same retarded shit you post almost in a daily basis.

Instead of whinning like a bitch because someone is complaining in the corner of the internet about legitimate issues get the fuck out and mind your own bunisses.

Give this infiltrator more attention please

Give this infiltrator more attention please
It only took 1 sentence to know its IT and i moved on, when will these retards learn to report and move on :lul:

i'd be perfectly happy with a looksmatch. the problem is modern society has created a situation where even a 3/10 would cheat on me the moment she gets a modicrum of attention from chad all the while being demanding, selfish, addicted to social media etc. basically women now days not only reject incels, they also offer nothing in return other than their smelly holes for chad.

Similarly, being born unattractive or having a toxic/shit personality as a result thereof, or WHATEVER excuse you may have, it may have happened because of factors that are out of your control.

However, why let these events morph & define your existence henceforth? Why be angry and a miserable person because of it all? Why let intercourse or being in a relationship with another human be the defining sole purpose of your life? There's a ton of other things that you could do to ease whatever it is that's eating away at your soul right now (anger, loneliness, depression, etc.)

Work on yourself and your mental health first. Enjoy whatever else life has to offer. Don't waste your time seething in anger over things you have no control over.
Being an unattractive male is a constant uphill battle of being met with constant coldness and hostility. Women are especially cruel towards you and men just have no respect for you. We are living in a hypersexual society with active sex havers having 10+ sex partners at our age and sex being shown everywhere. Yet we can't get none of it. Sex is a biological need and because we can't fulfill our urges we all have to ejaculate to images of other people doing it instead.

As humans we are not emotionless beings. We are touch starved and unable to meet one of the few basics demands to have a happy life.
You tell us to work on ourselves and do what? Paint warhammer figurines while our genetic line goes the way of a dodo?

maslow-pyramid.jpg

Dude can’t even spell advice right lmao.

Thank you, your advice is very helpful. I have a feeling it is going to change my life for the better.:):):):):):)

i'd be perfectly happy with a looksmatch. the problem is modern society has created a situation where even a 3/10 would cheat on me the moment she gets a modicrum of attention from chad all the while being demanding, selfish, addicted to social media etc. basically women now days not only reject incels, they also offer nothing in return other than their smelly holes for chad.

Cheating is a risk in any relationship. Attractive women & men cheat on each other all the time.

Of course, I understand you'd be far willing to accommodate and tolerate a far more attractive female as opposed to contending with a 3/10 female's shenanigans and personality defects. It's the law of diminishing returns at the lower end of the scale. At that point, it's your call. Is a relationship at this juncture even worth it? Just fuck around too or invest time & energy into finding someone you'd trust more and/or has a better personality.

Stay positive, bro:cool:

Incel forums have poisoned my mind for so long. OP helps me realize that there's more to life than having a woman beside you.
Not all heroes wear capes (in case it is not clear enough, I'm talking about you, OP).

Being an unattractive male is a constant uphill battle of being met with constant coldness and hostility. Women are especially cruel towards you and men just have no respect for you. We are living in a hypersexual society with active sex havers having 10+ sex partners at our age and sex being shown everywhere. Yet we can't get none of it. Sex is a biological need and because we can't fulfill our urges we all have to ejaculate to images of other people doing it instead.

As humans we are not emotionless beings. We are touch starved and unable to meet one of the few basics demands to have a happy life.
You tell us to work on ourselves and do what? Paint warhammer figurines while our genetic line goes the way of a dodo?

maslow-pyramid.jpg
I understand how you feel. I, myself, have been rejected by hundreds of women for various reasons and fully acknowledge humans (both genders) can be cruel and selfish.

I basked in sea of self-loathing, sadness, and anger for many years as a result. However, eventually, I grew a thicker skin and said FUCK IT to all of society and just focused on myself. Hit the gym. Took up running. Took up cycling. Got a new job, a house. And now I'm happy and content with my own accomplishments. I do not need a female or to plunge my penis into a hole to ratify my self-worth. I know what I'm worth and society can go and fuck itself.

I have ascended beyond my basic desires.

So in OPs words he's a ''virgin but not inkwel'' telling others ''how to get laid'', lmao textbook retardation right there. Wouldn't be surprised if OP is a foid larping, which would be funny considering she has to lie and make up stories in order to ''prove the evil inkler wrong'' :soy:
invest time & energy into finding someone you'd trust more and/or has a better personality.
foids have no personality and plus they aren't trustworthy.

Stay positive, bro:cool:

Incel forums have poisoned my mind for so long. OP helps me realize that there's more to life than having a woman beside you.
Not all heroes wear capes (in case it is not clear enough, I'm talking about you, OP).
:owo:

I understand how you feel. I, myself, have been rejected by hundreds of women for various reasons and fully acknowledge humans (both genders) can be cruel and selfish.

I basked in sea of self-loathing, sadness, and anger for many years as a result. However, eventually, I grew a thicker skin and said FUCK IT to all of society and just focused on myself. Hit the gym. Took up running. Took up cycling. Got a new job, a house. And now I'm happy and content with my own accomplishments. I do not need a female or to plunge my penis into a hole to ratify my self-worth. I know what I'm worth and society can go and fuck itself.

We can smell your stinky roast beef through the screen :foidSoy:

Imagine calling someone dishonest while at the same time being a foid larping as a male in order to ''prove le inkler wrong''.

No one goes to the gym for themselves. They do it to brag to others. You don't see any other animal mindlessly lifting things and putting them down. But we do it to attract the opposite gender.

You're just coping that you don't care about society while actively participating in it and trying to appeal to normies. I live as a HIKIKOMORI rarely leaving my house, I rarely shave or cut my hair. I wear milsurp and other autistic things. That's the look of a guy who gave up on society

No one goes to the gym for themselves. They do it to brag to others. You don't see any other animal mindlessly lifting things and putting them down. But we do it to attract the opposite gender.

You're just coping that you don't care about society while actively participating in it and trying to appeal to normies. I live as a HIKIKOMORI rarely leaving my house, I rarely shave or cut my hair. I wear milsurp and other autistic things. That's the look of a guy who gave up on society

Can we not generalize?

I went to the gym for my own betterment and for two reasons: to de-stress (as the constant rejections would often propel me into self-loathing and therefore, a state of chronic stress and hate), and as a result of this, I ended up developing IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome). Thus, training and exercising helped me with my symptoms.

It can all be boiled down to a single realization: I made my own life miserable and went through months of hell (IBS) because I cared too much and invested too many of my emotions and state of being into things that were ultimately out of my control.

Thus, I detached myself from said toxicity and focused on and did what I enjoyed spending my time on.

Society is fucked and is unfair and toxic as shit, not to mentioned, hypersexualized and fucked up. That much is certain. However, I chose to ignore it and to not let it fuck my quality of life further.

Hi fellow human beings,

Hope you're all well. Please allow me to share my advise in regards to the issue at hand (being involuntary celibate):

Life is unfair.

That's all there is to it.

Do you complain and lose sleep over someone being born into a rich household?
Do you complain and lose sleep over someone being born into abject poverty (for example, sub-saharan africa?)
Do you complain and lose sleep over when someone in your country wins a multi-million lottery?
Do you complain and lose sleep over when someone is born blind?

Of course not. None of us do because we understand and realize that none of the above conditions are under our control.

Similarly, being born unattractive or having a toxic/shit personality as a result thereof, or WHATEVER excuse you may have, it may have happened because of factors that are out of your control.

Work on yourself and your mental health first. Enjoy whatever else life has to offer. Don't waste your time seething in anger over things you have no control over.

Even a blind person can lead a happy life. You have no excuse.
are you a 12 year old girl? Get the fuck out of here

And now I'm happy and content with my own accomplishments. I do not need a female or to plunge my penis into a hole to ratify my self-worth. I know what I'm worth and society can go and fuck itself.
Nah, you are just coping

Worthless response. Even a blind person can be happy. If you have a functioning eye sight (and are otherwise healthy), you're 100x better off in this world, and therefore, have no excuse to be miserable and a toxic mess.

It's all about attitude.
FUCK YOU. Being blind helps you be more ignorant. It also gives them virtue-signal SMV. Foids can easily fuck Chad in front of their face and they'd only be able to tell by the smell

At first I was going to actually reply, but given that you just spam in garbage copied from other blissful idiots I can only return with: fuck off back to reddit you delusional imbecile.
Oh my gosh, TOXIC!!!!

We, at the new incels.is, welcome all people and voices. Are you good looking, have regular sex, and wish to talk about your experiences? Do you hold mainstream opinions on incels and want to share them? Do you want to genuinely help us improve ourselves, by kindly reminding us to take more showers, dress better, and work on our personalities? Are you questioning your sexuality and the gender you were born with, and want to help incels explore other options to their inceldom?

Then you've come to the right place. This a judgement free, safe space for all people with all voices who wish to express themselves however they comfortably feel.

And that’s why women are privileged. Thanks for proving us right. Now go back to Reddit and continue simping for women

Only because men put them on a pedestal. Let go of that pussy thirst and equilibrium is possible.

In other words, men can only blame themselves for having privileged women.

However, I chose to ignore it and to not let it fuck my quality of life further.
No, you did not choose. There was just no option for you. Only privileged people can choose. You are just lying to yourself that you are happy

''can we not generalize teehee'' and then proceeds to generalize inkwels without evidence

this foid is unintentionally funny.

Only because men put them on a pedestal. Let go of that pussy thirst and equilibrium is possible.

True. It’s probably in our genetics to simp for women

Oh my gosh, TOXIC!!!!

We, at the new incels.is, welcome all people and voices. Are you good looking, have regular sex, and wish to talk about your experiences? Do you hold mainstream opinions on incels and want to share them? Do you want to genuinely help us improve ourselves, by kindly reminding us to take more showers, dress better, and work on our personalities? Are you questioning your sexuality and the gender you were born with, and want to help incels explore other options to their inceldom?

Then you've come to the right place. This a judgement free, safe space for all people with all voices who wish to express themselves however they comfortably feel.
FUCK ijukashdfkljhasdklfjhzasdljfhjkds :incel:

No, you did not choose. There was just no option for you. Only privileged people can choose. You are just lying to yourself that you are happy
Speak for yourself.

I’m fully content and happy. More incels should follow my model.

says the faggot shilling foids for free by telling men on a niche forum to not complain about them.

i'd like to see you to throw all these empthy platitudes you posted here to a foid ever.

Speak for yourself.

I’m fully content and happy. More incels should follow my model.
I wish I could be like you. You sound like a MGTOW dude. It’s better to cope like you than suffer like we do.

I wish I could be like you. You sound like a MGTOW dude. It’s better to cope like you than suffer like we do.
I wouldn‘t call it coping. Coping is when you know you’re lying to yourself and still yearn for sex/relationship deep within.

Why humiliate and disgrace yourself when you know you’re worth more. Incels should stop worshipping pussy and find their own way in life.

still yearn for sex/relationship deep within.
so you are a cuck with no balls that chopped his dick off? it's more likely that you are a foid larping as a cuck.
"just go MGTOW bro!!! find your own way and forget about women!!!"
it's worse, he literally says we should chop out dick off and pretend our biological sexual urges don't exist, lol.

"just go MGTOW bro!!! find your own way and forget about women!!!"
Daaamndas crazy since most MGTOWs definitely are not obsessed with women and bring them up 24/7:feelsclown: