Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advices on circlemaxxing

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Scenario: Course, mixed gender, small classes with people know each other, expect me ofc

Maybe I can hop in some circle, but i need advice/help tbhlossus.
Other than me everyone is just another spectrum of normalfags, ordinary people.

Make sure you don’t have any wack fashion or that you smell bad, also try to smile at people but don’t do some retarded grin.

Now with that said I’d try to comment on someone’s style or what computer they’re using. Try to ask around for different clubs the school offers. If you have anxiety try to get prescribed something to help with it.

If you somehow meet a girl try to arrange a date somewhere you’ll do an activity so it’s not too conversation heavy.

Make sure you don’t have any wack fashion or that you smell bad, also try to smile at people but don’t do some retarded grin.

Now with that said I’d try to comment on someone’s style or what computer they’re using. Try to ask around for different clubs the school offers. If you have anxiety try to get prescribed something to help with it.

If you somehow meet a girl try to arrange a date somewhere you’ll do an activity so it’s not too conversation heavy.
1D7D631B 9CB5 41B4 8B03 827A2B55F054

Scenario: Course, mixed gender, small classes with people know each other, expect me ofc View attachment 501996
Are you me. Literally starting uni tomorrow. Mixed gender too majority female tho:feelsmega:. Dont know anyone and its annoying asf

have some small talks with them asking for some advice or something related to classes, from then you can keep the convo and try to slip in their circle, you can also try to "create" a circle with other people who don't know each other.

have some small talks with them asking for some advice or something related to classes, from then you can keep the convo and try to slip in their circle, you can also try to "create" a circle with other people who don't know each other.
How to make small talks if u have social anxiety and sound weirder than you asctually are bcs of it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How to make small talks if u have social anxiety and sound weirder than you asctually are bcs of it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that's complicated, I also had crippling anxiety when I started college

in my case I can't remember but I just asked or got asked about something by this guy who would sit next to me during classes and from there more freshmen would join us, this was a pretty bad circle though and this guy turned out to be a jerk so thinking about it now I'd rather try to talk with more friendly people

you'll have to fix this anxiety thing asap if you can't even hold basic conversations

I have talks but in the end of the day I'm walking alone to my house, I need to hop in some group
Classes are small, and everybody is either interested in wahmens or other normans, I always get ignored, maybe i need better personality huh

Classes are small, and everybody is either interested in wahmens or other normans, I always get ignored, maybe i need better personality huh
thats up to you I really can't bother with the whole social circle thing for the same reason, most of them are just plain retards, my first experience mentioned earlier showed me that

at least you should be able to talk to people whenever you need a group for some project or smth

most of them are just plain retards
Thats true lol, they just NPC's lol, but i at least want to hop is a circle, but the problem is I'm being ignored:feelsaww:, I need to make something tbh

Scenario: Course, mixed gender, small classes with people know each other, expect me ofc View attachment 501996
Just know that if a foid doesen't show blatant interest in you, don't waste your time. Thats all you really need to know.

Its pretty hard when the group already know each other, that being said try to make friends with them aniways as when a group project comes out its gonna be suifuel if you're alone

Its pretty hard when the group already know each other, that being said try to make friends with them aniways as when a group project comes out its gonna be suifuel if you're alone
Tbh, thats why I mention it, everybody ignores me mind their own businesses.
28708.jpg

you'll have to fix this anxiety thing asap if you can't even hold basic conversations
I mean I have it but I can hold normal conversations.Porblem is my nervousness makes me sound intense or on edge. I come off more weird than I actually am. Also new things give me much more anxiety than stuff Im used to so I hate begginigns of anything.

maybe if you study a lot you can impress them with your intelligence:bluepill:

Try not to be ugly and short. :incel: