Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

advice on normalfagging & socializing?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
can you guys tell me what sort of checklist criteria i should adopt so i can fit in with normal people? i have mild autism and i think it is of paramount importance that i can somewhat fit in so i can benefit from social relationships. i was thinking of starting by listening to popular music. i don't think i can survive university if i socially isolate myself. i will try to join some social groups & clubs. pls help me i dont wanna become even more retarded. i think one strategy i will use is to talk to sub5 and maybe some normies as i am below average looking myself. after spending more than 6 months on campus, i notice it is often the case that attractive people only hangout with other attractive people. there are a few social circles with ugly guys and attractive girls but i think it's because the guy is so NTmaxxed and i will never be NT coz of autism. my only friend is this other incel and we both bond by sharing irl blackpills we see around us and experience xdddd. i've read the reality of most friends in uni come down to just asking about assignments and class work, rarely going beyond that. even among my peers from highschool, it seems that making close friends is a hard thing to do in uni. i have asked out some guys and went to eat with them but nothing really happens, i think i will use low inhib strategy and perma text people. advice me friends xd

Consoom normalfag media, adopt normalfag terminology and have a careless, "going with the flow" attitude.
Also be receptive to going to loud, sweaty hangouts/parties and doing all manner of drugs.
That's all I can give you. Good luck

Consoom normalfag media, adopt normalfag terminology and have a careless, "going with the flow" attitude.
Also be receptive to going to loud, sweaty hangouts/parties and doing all manner of drugs.
That's all I can give you. Good luck
Tldr be an obnoxious , talkactve little shit

NTs make friends by just going up to people and talking to them like they've known each other for years