Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Advice on Jestermaxing?

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
I was thinking of larping as the guy from Elf. I have two reasons for doing this: to alleviate my fear of crowds and to gain affection from women.

I live in the city. I haven't actually watched the movie, but I think he has a good costume. I was thinking of standing in front of the mall juggling.

I am nervous as I am the sort of guy to spend the day reading; I'm also very neurotic so I am worried I will decompose or be too bashful.

Maybe all this time alone has gotten to my head, I feel nothing. Like I have been seeing the same things everyday.

Being funny is a great skill when you're attractive.
It's utterly useless if you're not.

Don't. You'll lose whatever respect and dignity you still have.

Don't do it, you're just gonna embarrass yourself.

@PPEcel your student is trying to be a cuck again.

Advice is don’t do it. The dog shit stuck to the bottom of my shoe is more respectable than a jester.

if it makes you feel better, jestermaxxing won’t get you pussy anyways. You’ll put in monumental effort to entertain women and they’ll still drink chad’s cum. Jestermaxxing will actually lower whatever SMV you have.

jestermax but make sure you're recording otherwise nah

When they say jestermaxx they don't mean become a literal jester lmao

Most retarded idea I've read on this forum so far and as usual spouting bluepilled crap like the GrAYcel you are.

I was thinking of larping as the guy from Elf. I have two reasons for doing this: to alleviate my fear of crowds and to gain affection from women.

I live in the city. I haven't actually watched the movie, but I think he has a good costume. I was thinking of standing in front of the mall juggling.
Onto my block list you go lol
Most retarded idea I've read on this forum so far and as usual spouting bluepilled crap like the GrAYcel you are.

uhmmm... how much money do you think you could make with it?

ok and? No one cares how long you've been here you still made a shit post
You are right. It was not appropriate. It's just that I feel hopeless.

Don't OP.

When it fails(And it will) you're gonna feel even worse than you do right now.

advice? don't.