Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice needed: how to get through the break time at work?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
So I recently started this job after my internship, but in the break time I have nothing to say.

People talk about relatives, their partners, houses, things they did in the weekend, etc. all these stale adult daily life things for which you need a life/family. I just sit silently waiting for it to end but I am afraid people will ask me a question and confirm their suspicions that I have no life and then they will hate me in secret maybe. Also our breaks last more than 30 minutes so it's really painful.. I need a strategy before I start working full time

Basically when I am home I need to ldar to recover my energy from the day, I don't really see how I would make any time for hobbies. In the weekends I just lay in bed and listen to music. I hope for my friends from uni to respond to my whatsapp messages but I am also bordering on despair.

I am thinking of buying a cat, then atleast I won't be as lonely and I will have atleast 1 discussion topic with people

i just rot in my car outside

I just go on the toilet and browse on my phone

i have the same problem. the only advice i can give is to avoid lying and making up stories because its very stressful to keep up with the lies when people start prodding. even if its more embarassing, its more relaxing to tell the truth if you have no way to avoid the question

i have the same problem. the only advice i can give is to avoid lying and making up stories because its very stressful to keep up with the lies when people start prodding. even if its more embarassing, its more relaxing to tell the truth if you have no way to avoid the question
This is the best idea probably. If I can just get through the initial awkwardness people will realize I have no life and probably treat me like I'm autistic or something, and exclude me, but atleast I can try to relax during the break

It could be nice owning an cat if you like animals and you dont mind hairs. If you talk often about a cat they will call you the crazy cat guy. Same thing happened to me with video games, i dont have an subject so i often talked about video games then everyone called me crazy nolifer video game nerd. On another place i didnt talked at all, and then everyone thought i was mute and weird.

It could be nice owning an cat if you like animals and you dont mind hairs. If you talk often about a cat they will call you the crazy cat guy. Same thing happened to me with video games, i dont have an subject so i often talked about video games then everyone called me crazy nolifer video game nerd. On another place i didnt talked at all, and then everyone thought i was mute and weird.
I wish the guys at my work were incels, then atleast I would feel relaxed because i know everyone ldars just the same. Girls always take the easy route and talk about their boyfriends

I wish the guys at my work were incels, then atleast I would feel relaxed because i know everyone ldars just the same. Girls always take the easy route and talk about their boyfriends
About boyfriends, husbands, wives, kids, family problems and shit, mentally things we like are too juvenile for normies. I remember back when i played gta4 with my cousins and i was really happy, and my cousin had this condescending look on his face and said "video games like this are made for people with no life to experience things" i felt humiliated and like shit, i turned off the game and i didnt said anything.

So I recently started this job after my internship, but in the break time I have nothing to say.

People talk about relatives, their partners, houses, things they did in the weekend, etc. all these stale adult daily life things for which you need a life/family. I just sit silently waiting for it to end but I am afraid people will ask me a question and confirm their suspicions that I have no life and then they will hate me in secret maybe. Also our breaks last more than 30 minutes so it's really painful.. I need a strategy before I start working full time

Basically when I am home I need to ldar to recover my energy from the day, I don't really see how I would make any time for hobbies. In the weekends I just lay in bed and listen to music. I hope for my friends from uni to respond to my whatsapp messages but I am also bordering on despair.

I am thinking of buying a cat, then atleast I won't be as lonely and I will have atleast 1 discussion topic with people
Look up stuff on the internet.

Do you have to sit in the lunch room? Or can you go to a restaurant or just sit in your car and eat. If anyone asks, just say you like listening to music. Or put head phones on in the lunch room so people will not disturb you.

cope. nobody has cared about you and nobody ever will. they know you dont have any life. you are nothing to them and never will be something to them. do anything you would like. it wont make any difference in their minds. they already have their idea of you made up

This forum or games on my life phone. Also eating food

This is the best idea probably. If I can just get through the initial awkwardness people will realize I have no life and probably treat me like I'm autistic or something, and exclude me, but atleast I can try to relax during the break
You could lie sometimes. Say you went to a bar with some friends and if they ask you what bar just say you don't remember what it was called because your friend picked it. Works for everything, hikes, restaurants, ax thrower things, skydiving, bungee jumping, picking apples, roller skating rinks. They won't ask for more details because they don't actually care.

Get a life :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I'm trying but it's not trivial. and im almost 29 :(
cope. nobody has cared about you and nobody ever will. they know you dont have any life. you are nothing to them and never will be something to them. do anything you would like. it wont make any difference in their minds. they already have their idea of you made up
probably. i hope some girls care about me. anyway I hope I can tolerate the awkwardness. people are always laughing but actually i just want to cry

I'm trying but it's not trivial. and im almost 29 :(

probably. i hope some girls care about me. anyway I hope I can tolerate the awkwardness. people are always laughing but actually i just want to cry
dewit

bro your life is fucking over. from here on all youre gunna do is fucking rot and and slowly slide into death.
atleast i tried to live honestly. i tried to take a lot of care of the people and girls i met, even though most people ignored me and left me alone. i guess god will keep me alive, i feel pretty refreshed after sleep but working days are very tiring

atleast i tried to live honestly. i tried to take a lot of care of the people and girls i met, even though most people ignored me and left me alone. i guess god will keep me alive, i feel pretty refreshed after sleep but working days are very tiring
nigga u a cope artist

You need to have a few larp story ready

Sorry but you need to get involved with your colleagues and talk , there is no worst things in work than isolating yourself, when a mistake is made they’ll blame the less social of the group.

Larp story: I break up from my girlfriend
So now I am single
If you can photoshop a random female with you if they ask you a pic it’s good.

Never say shit like I am not interested in female or some autistic rambling like that
Ask @BlkPillPres for other ideas for larp stories

Never say shit like I am not interested in female or some autistic rambling like that
Ask @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4144.jpg?1635652057 [/UWSL]@BlkPillPres for other ideas for larp stories
Yeah, when it comes to larping he truly is the king

Move your break period to the end of the day and go home 1/2 hour early.

Weird. How much do you care about your job? I've found that you can push boundaries pretty far before they start to react to anything.

Im not even ugly and i have always been excluded
what's your looks level like

someone with average looks plus aspie behavior will still get excluded but tbh I include that in the category of looks somewhat since ive know textbook aspie chads and if anything their limited empathy plus narcissism allows for extreme niche appeal to certain girls

Weird. How much do you care about your job? I've found that you can push boundaries pretty far before they start to react to anything.
Yes i am hoping for this as well. As long as they dont fire me they have to accept me
what's your looks level like

someone with average looks plus aspie behavior will still get excluded but tbh I include that in the category of looks somewhat since ive know textbook aspie chads and if anything their limited empathy plus narcissism allows for extreme niche appeal to certain girls
I think because i have a sort of a feminine frame for a guy and am pretty shy/non NT/high inhib