Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice needed: How do I hide my jaw surgery from my bluepilled colleagues?

this is why surgerycelling doesn't work. You have to move out of the country and start a new life.

I dont think you should worry too much tbh, if the surgery increases your looks its highly likely that people ( including your co-workers will respond better to you) .

good luck man.
Thanks man :)

Id get my face chopped up in second, and meanwhile im drowning in fat post wall milf pussy and dying of HPV related orophangeal cancer i would tell my colleagues to shut the fuck up and get on my level because im past giving a fuck. :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Id get my face chopped up in second, and meanwhile im drowning in fat post wall milf pussy and dying of HPV related orophangeal cancer i would tell my colleagues to shut the fuck up and get on my level because im past giving a fuck. :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Just grow a thick beard and no one will even notice a thing

kek

Just fucking lol at worrying what a bunch of normshits think