Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Advice is Bullshit.

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Most “advice” is bullshit and misleading. Suddenly when someone needs advice everybody becomes some sort of enlightened Buddha when ironically their lives are fucked up too and have nothing to show for it. Look at their lives and ask them whether they’re actually qualified to give advice jfl.
Advice giving is ego tripping
Fuck 99% of advice givers

Last edited:
La maggior parte dei "consigli" sono stronzate e fuorvianti. All'improvviso, quando qualcuno ha bisogno di un consiglio, tutti diventano una specie di Buddha illuminato, quando ironicamente anche le loro vite sono fottute e non hanno nulla da mostrare. Guarda le loro vite e chiedi loro se sono effettivamente qualificati per dare consigli jfl. Dare consigli è un viaggio dell'ego
Fanculo il 99% di chi dà consigli

advice is usually just common sense, unless you're a jew with connections and know how to get rid of taxes. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

High IQ thread

i advice you to go ER

jk brocel

Why 99% and not 100%?
Some people actually know my struggle and know what it’s like to be in my shoes and they give advice accordingly which is to basically maximise copes to stay happy. Their advice is extremely practical.
I do shit to stay physically active so I don’t fall back into LDAR depressive rope phases. I eat right so my mood don’t get fucked up more than it is. I do shit I enjoy basically that raises my quality of life despite being incel
It’s basic everybody knows it but sometimes you need a brocel to give you that push.

Other advice givers gaslight me and false hope me into chasing foids again even though nothing will come out of it “oh it’s just the way you talk and present yourself etc etc. cope and gaslight” and other generic bullshit like “love yourself”.

Some people actually know my struggle and know what it’s like to be in my shoes and they give advice accordingly which is to basically maximise copes to stay happy. Their advice is extremely practical.
I do shit to stay physically active so I don’t fall back into LDAR depressive rope phases. I eat right so my mood don’t get fucked up more than it is. I do shit I enjoy basically that raises my quality of life despite being incel
It’s basic everybody knows it but sometimes you need a brocel to give you that push.

Other advice givers gaslight me and false hope me into chasing foids again even though nothing will come out of it “oh it’s just the way you talk and present yourself etc etc. cope and gaslight” and other generic bullshit like “love yourself”.
I see

Most “advice” is bullshit and misleading. Suddenly when someone needs advice everybody becomes some sort of enlightened Buddha when ironically their lives are fucked up too and have nothing to show for it. Look at their lives and ask them whether they’re actually qualified to give advice jfl.
I'm guilty of this. A lot of advice is meant to gaslight and trip you up also.

Either you are born with greatness or it is guaranteed by fate, the question is already an answer

A lot of advice is meant to gaslight and trip you up also.
This is interesting because if the advice was actually right, there would just be more competition especially regarding sexual market. So mostly it would be bad advice that’s given to sabotage and throw off most people. That’s PUA in a nutshell. Pretentious bs that doesn’t help

Either you are born with greatness or it is guaranteed by fate, the question is already an answer
i agree these things are pretty predetermined by factors out of your control. Even the mind itself is just a reflection of its environment down to its memories, thoughts etc. it’s all sourced from outside

i agree these things are pretty predetermined by factors out of your control. Even the mind itself is just a reflection of its environment down to its memories, thoughts etc. it’s all sourced from outside
Sometimes I think if I ever had an original thought? What even is an original thought? To me it just boils down to a novel connection between two pre-existing ideas and building a concept from that.

I prefer to use international and populous forums, the Italian ones are either not very active or they suck
Do you use the spanish section of this forum or no

:yes:

Just be yourself

Fuck all those bluepilled Redditors

tfw can't romantically speak spanish to cute latino gf :feelsrope:
I'm a piece of shit loser I already know it. It's over. ps: anyway I went 1/2 years ago to Spain in Barcelona but I didn't get laid =loser x2

I went 1/2 years ago to Spain in Barcelona but I didn't get laid =loser x2
spain in general is just a suifuel place to be. It's like watching what I missed out on my entire life. sorry mang :feelsbadman:

spain in general is just a suifuel place to be. It's like watching what I missed out on my entire life. sorry mang :feelsbadman:
unfortunately due to the existence of chads I have to settle. it was enough just to be chad and 1.80-90 tall. In Italy the girls are exactly as you describe them in the incels.is forum, but generally they settle less and this also applies to the ugly ones, in fact they perhaps demand to have a chad by their side more than others. More singles than couples: this is the picture taken by the latest Istat data of 2022 in our country in Italy with 33.2% of people living alone, against 31.2% of those who live in couples with children. For Italy it's game over. abroad there is a rumor that they are more open than here in Italy.. oh well

unfortunately due to the existence of chads I have to settle. it was enough just to be chad and 1.80-90 tall. In Italy the girls are exactly as you describe them in the incels.is forum, but generally they settle less and this also applies to the ugly ones, in fact they perhaps demand to have a chad by their side more than others. More singles than couples: this is the picture taken by the latest Istat data of 2022 in our country in Italy with 33.2% of people living alone, against 31.2% of those who live in couples with children. For Italy it's game over. abroad there is a rumor that they are more open than here in Italy.. oh well
I heard they're importing a lot of immigrants to italy. truly over

advice is found in redpilled bullshit

advice is usually just common sense, unless you're a jew with connections and know how to get rid of taxes. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Such information is not for goyim unfortunately