Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Advice from a 57 year old hugless, kissless, virgin"

This dude is the wizard of all wizards. He must've coped extremely hard for all of these decades.

At least he won't have to deal with a nagging wife and getting ass raped in divorce court and losing his kids because of this cucked society we live under...

@Emba thoughts?
Well. It looks bad son. (Bro. Man. Men.) And it is. However, it makes sense to me. Good for him if he can make friends!

After a while it just becomes less of thing. You accept it. It's not like you can change it, so why let it bother you?

Unfortunately, things are what they are. Whining changes nothing.

I've fucked, kissed and hugged, some who'res, long ago. And it was nice - except for the paying part! And that helped to blackpill me a bit. Women cost too much!

The few dates and "friend-zone-ships" I had, blackpilled me to foid deceit. Much worse than any kind of lying male friends!

I still miss the concept of love and all that, but I can see that I'm not Chad. The only thing I AM to them (pretty much everyone), IS A RESOURCE!

So they can all just fuck off!

Thats the last person in the world you would need advice from

This is probably the biggest cope I have ever seen, it is immeasurable, off charts. Cope so indescribable one physically cringes when reading the text.

Lol. Why would I want advice from a hugless and kissless virgin.

At least hugs are easy to get in Brazilian culture. Even if you're ugly, in some circumstances it's even considered impolite not to hug someone.

Mayocels don't hug or kiss non-relatives. It's not a cultural thing here like it is in France or Greece or whatever.

I'm roping at 40.

I DON'T WANT THIS LIFE, NOT GONNA LIIIEEEE

Fuck. The idea of making it to almost 60 without even experiencing your first kiss terrifies the shit outta me. I can at least say I've hugged (IMO this isn't really an accomplishment, platonic hugs don't mean shit) girls but fuck. I don't know if I'd be willing to live at 30 without even kissing.

This is our fate if we don't rope.

17 days ago? I saw that same post months ago lol people are reposting it now jfl.

@FrustratedWhiteMale

lol these are some of the worst copes I've ever seen
View attachment 183061
WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANT TO GO OUT WITH A 57 YEAR OLD KISSLESS VIRGIN DUDE LMAO

View attachment 183062
fuck this "u don't need a relationship teehee" bullshit
Look at the post at the bottom by wolf woman, dogpill confirmed.
I'm surprised no one has suggested lemon party-maxxing.

Fuck. The idea of making it to almost 60 without even experiencing your first kiss terrifies the shit outta me. I can at least say I've hugged (IMO this isn't really an accomplishment, platonic hugs don't mean shit) girls but fuck. I don't know if I'd be willing to live at 30 without even kissing.

This is our fate if we don't rope.

Fake GAY LARPing BluePiller. Or delusional boomer who thinks we are still in hippie paradise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back