Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Advice from 75 year old dark triad old white Chad with 48 woman laycount

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
This video is fucking hilarious and totally legit:

People on here often misunderstand what dark triad traits look like. This is it completely. Narcissistic, self absorbed, egotistical, demeaning, overconfident, harsh, uncaring, but also mildly charismatic at the same time.

He probably was quite good looking in his youth as well. Even if he's inflated his laycount a bit, I believe him overall and his advice is completely legit.

Watch the whole thing. The ending of that video is awesome. Listen to how he makes his argument for why only he matters and "the world revolves around me." He's not fucking trolling. He really believes it.

Another good exemplification of the dark triad:

If you do want to try to modify your personality to enhance your attractiveness this is what you're aiming for. In my opinion personality is a +/- 1-2 point modifier. The right type of personality can make a 5 perform as well as a 6-6.5 easily. But the right type of personality is the one these guys demonstrate. It's almost impossible to fake. But you can learn a little I think and not fall into obvious traps.

The downside of being this narcissistic and dark triad is it can sabotage relationships and long term career success which is how both of them ended up poor bums. But it sure as fuck gets you laid better than being a beta cuck.

If anyone has any similar types of examples I'd love to see them.

Last edited:
Personality can only hurt you if you’re sub4

This is the second time I hear word of dark triad,very interesting.

And like you said he is right with saying "treat women like crap" this is an advice I heard from many turkish chads indeed. but I don't know if he is aware he was also good looking guy or he simply believe this is his way to treat women made him slay

And like you said he is right with saying "treat women like crap" this is an advice I heard from many turkish chads indeed. but I don't know if he is aware he was also good looking guy or he simply believe this is his way to treat women made him slay

Yeah, but where a lot of ugly guys get it wrong is they are just autistic ugly losers who then treat women like crap and the women are repelled by it. It's not enough to just treat a woman like crap. You need the whole package. Dark triad is more than just insulting a woman.

I think once you get to 4+/10 looks this stuff starts to matter to at least a minor degree. A 4/10 with dark triad might be able to outperform a 5/10 though probably not a 6/10. A 5/10 with dark triad could come close to matching or beating a 7/10 with beta traits/behavior. A 6/10 guy with dark triad could easily rack up a 50+ laycount.

Below 4/10 it won't matter either way. You have to looksmax if you're sub 4 before anything really counts.

Here's a summary of what Dark Triad is if anyone is curious:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...issism.2C_manipulativeness.2C_.26_psychopathy

Legit is good for your mental health as well

chads have so many options they just ignore women or don't care, hence 'treating them like crap"

i doubt chad even notices the girls he treats like crap

they won't give us a chance to treat them like crap anyway

"treat women like trash" is cope
if an ugly man does that to any woman he will be arrested for harassment, this only works for chads who are already in a relationship
no point of sharing this video to us incels

I always treated them like crap

"treat women like trash" is cope
if an ugly man does that to any woman he will be arrested for harassment, this only works for chads who are already in a relationship
no point of sharing this video to us incels

Did you actually watch it? I'm not telling you to just listen to his words. I'm telling you to WATCH HIM. OBSERVE HIM.

Then watch the skateboarder. See the similarities? That's the famous dark triad. The skateboarder is slightly more aggressive about how he approaches things but the personality traits are all there for both of them.

You can't just "follow some advice" to become that way. It's more than just "treating women like trash." These guys are born this way. But perhaps you can model some of the traits if you so choose.

Yeah, but where a lot of ugly guys get it wrong is they are just autistic ugly losers who then treat women like crap and the women are repelled by it. It's not enough to just treat a woman like crap. You need the whole package. Dark triad is more than just insulting a woman.

I think once you get to 4+/10 looks this stuff starts to matter to at least a minor degree. A 4/10 with dark triad might be able to outperform a 5/10 though probably not a 6/10. A 5/10 with dark triad could come close to matching or beating a 7/10 with beta traits/behavior. A 6/10 guy with dark triad could easily rack up a 50+ laycount.

Below 4/10 it won't matter either way. You have to looksmax if you're sub 4 before anything really counts.

Here's a summary of what Dark Triad is if anyone is curious:

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...issism.2C_manipulativeness.2C_.26_psychopathy
this is pretty interesting thank you for the link. I think mgtowers and some redpillers underestimate how looks are important. I see many times they claim acting women like shit enough while in reality you need to be at least average looking.

Do you think a 5/10 who treat women like crap aka dark triad by your saying,can get women ? If so I think this is kind of lifefuel for some of us.

this is pretty interesting thank you for the link. I think mgtowers and some redpillers underestimate how looks are important. I see many times they claim acting women like shit enough while in reality you need to be at least average looking.

Do you think a 5/10 who treat women like crap aka dark triad by your saying,can get women ? If so I think this is kind of lifefuel for some of us.

Again it's not really just "treating women like crap". Dark Triad is a whole personality which is summarized by:
  1. I tend to manipulate others to get my way.
  2. I tend to lack remorse.
  3. I tend to want others to admire me.
  4. I tend to be unconcerned with the morality of my actions.
  5. I have used deceit or lied to get my way.
  6. I tend to be callous or insensitive.
  7. I have used flattery to get my way.
  8. I tend to seek prestige or status.
  9. I tend to be cynical.
  10. I tend to exploit others toward my own end.
  11. I tend to expect special favors from others.
  12. I want others to pay attention to me.
These two guys are some of the best examples I've seen. You can't just wake up and be that way. An aspie can't become Dark Triad because he won't have the social awareness. I don't know if anyone can transform themselves completely into a Dark Triad guy like these two. At a minimum you need to be socially aware and extroverted first.

As for looks, most 5/10 guys aren't incel to begin with. So if you're nonautistic and 5/10 you're probably not incel at all. But a 5/10 with Dark Triad might rack up 20-50+ women in his life if he wants, while a 5/10 without it might date 2-3 girls before betabuxing a wife who hates him. That's the difference.

They both have pros and cons. If you're that 5/10, then I guess you have to decide which is more appealing to you and work towards that.

Sure...women have always been attracted to sociopathic traits.

Nice guys finish last for a reason.

Treating women like crap only works if you're Chad. If you're not, it's sexual harassment. Never forget that.

Treating women like crap only works if you're Chad. If you're not, it's sexual harassment. Never forget that.
true, if a foid think a man is very atractive he can be autist as hell or just a plain jerk

I feel like he knows its because he is good looking, but wants too believe that his "macho personality" had something to do with it. Nice new colours btw.

Yeah all dark triad characteristics are risky. That's why they are probably best in moderation. Trump is the most famous male who embodies the dark triad. Even at 6'+ and white plus billionaire he gets attacked constantly. He's had dozens of sexual harassment complaints. He has swindled people his whole life. He has spent countless time in court fighting complaints.

But does it stop him? No he doesn't give a shit. Dark triad people have zero remorse so none of this bothers them at all. They just think "What do I want? And how am I going to take it?" and that's the only thing that animates them. Many end up in jail. Lots of others end up poor bums like the ones in the OP. Those that harness it well become top CEOs like Trump.

It's a pretty broad potential. But in the simplest terms, it is undeniable that dark triad traits are inherently attractive to women. This has already been proven.

If you know any guys with a 50+ lay count, you will probably recognize a lot of characteristics from the videos I posted. I know two with 100-200+ laycounts and they both act exactly the same as that skateboarder. They're also both tall white guys. But I have also met many tall white guys who are cucks.

Doesn't work if you're an ugly autist.

Such behavior can only work if you're NT and not sub-5. Lifefuel for non-incelcels

Doesn't work if you're an ugly autist.

Yeah agreed. It doesn't work at all if you're any type of autist. Autism impairs your capacity for social skills of any kind. I don't think there's any cure for it. If you're autistic, your primary goal should just be to pass as "normal" as much as possible. An autist trying to do dark triad will just end up in jail or hated even more.

I don't know if this is legit advice since I don't have it myself, but I figure the best therapy for autism would probably be to watch Hollywood movies and actors and try to emulate them in the mirror. Ie. Practice reading and re-enacting emotional cues and expressions to whatever capacity your autism permits.

On the ugly point, I think this becomes relevant once you hit 4+/10. Anything sub 4 must be fixed surgically first. Definitely it matters if you're 5+.