Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advice for fellow incels: STOP HATING WOMEN and learn to love them.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★★
Personally I love women. My favorite is Kohler's Numi High-Tech model:
4-1024x683.jpg

Imagine dropping a cum load, liter of piss and pound of poop in that baby.

a toilet serves a purpose to digest defecate
a foid serves the purpose of betraying her father's love by opening her legs wide for her to be fucked in 1000xtimes
True. But a toilet and a foid can be used for the same thing if you are a Chad.

I want those luxury japanese toilets

Fuck these foids !!! Exterminate them all !! These disgusting rats !! Infesting this entire world !! All men suffer cause of them !! Fucking kill them all brutally and make them suffer !! They aren’t humans, they are cancer cells that plague, destroy and kill !!!

Fuck these foids !!! Exterminate them all !! These disgusting rats !! Infesting this entire world !! All men suffer cause of them !! Fucking kill them all brutally and make them suffer !! They aren’t humans, they are cancer cells that plague, destroy and kill !!!
Damn bro. At least let me poop down their necks first. Stop being such a misogynist thinking women have no use.

thats probably the least disgusting depraved thing a foid does hence why its so easy for them to do the porta treatment by rich dubai normies
Nah. That's pretty depravity bro.

However,

Not getting paid for it would be far more. Depraved. Doing it for free...

Based and poop pilled

"I bought this house after a weekend of getting shit on by Arabs!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back