Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Adventure of a white whore

tfw part of the NEET Masterrace
tfw the only one who isn't cucked
tfw I see a wagecuck going to work in the morning

Yes. Working is cucked. Paying taxes is cucked.

Fuck this world. It is just one of the reasons we need to purge
i want the 1950s back, FUCK BOOMERS AND MILLENIALS , they destroyed the world, this generation z is so fucked, i see little girls drinking all kind of meds and cutting wrists as atempts of suicde (in reality is a cry for help), and they are paranoid of being raped all the time, and before you know it they are turned into instawhores:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i want the 1950s back, FUCK BOOMERS AND MILLENIALS , they destroyed the world, this generation z is so fucked, i see little girls drinking all kind of meds and cutting wrists as atempts of suicde (in reality is a cry for help), and they are paranoid of being raped all the time, and before you know it they are turned into instawhores:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The modernity brought hypergamy and ruined the world. I don't know if there is any escape for us anymore.

The modernity brought hypergamy and ruined the world. I don't know if there is any escape for us anymore.
is either going to be moslums, or dark ages all over again for dhundred of years, until someone based decide to build some empire and just slave all the cucks, it's going to be genghis khan all over again

girlfriend broke off for a white guy.. I'm not surprised.
And yet JBW deniers will continue to deny JBW like the brainlets they are.

There's a reason there is no white YouTuber posting about getting cucked by a Curry :feelshaha:

they are already "moms" and raising new generation.
There must be a fitting solution to this bloody mess. Otherwise, we’re all going to be fucked.

More like the adventure of every whore.

Why is dealing drugs a selling point for modern whores? What the fuck.

Adventure of an ethnic hapa.
lg5jGaJ.jpg
LMFAOOOOO!

>FORT WORTH

Color me not surprised. Literally all women in the DFW area are like this, I shit you fucking not.

I mean it sums them up