Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advanced Quiet

Freetard

Freetard

Recruit
★★
There are people in my classes who are just as quiet as me and they don't get comments about it by teachers and students alike. I must be on some kind of advanced, new level of quiet. Maybe it's just their sixth sense sperg detectors making my presence and lack of vocal input known to a greater degree when compared to other people who are also just trying to get through the day. Do you guys feel this as well?

Brutal no reply pill

Make yourself known to the classroom.

The holy grail if you can get it. Quiet through and through is a rare and beautiful thing.

Same happened when I was in school

you need to use windows, evvery cool kids uses it !

I get this too. Whenever I stood or sat somewhere quietly people would ask me if I was ok meanwhile there is tons of other guys doing the exact same thing. Despite gymmaxing and being a tallfag people still see me as someone they need to baby

I get this too. Whenever I stood or sat somewhere quietly people would ask me if I was ok meanwhile there is tons of other guys doing the exact same thing. Despite gymmaxing and being a tallfag people still see me as someone they need to baby
Do you have autism? That's the only explanation I can come up with for this phenomenon.