Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adults are fucking assholes

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Think back as a child. You probably didn't want to grow up. Even then you realized how fucking much adults suck.

Almost no kid does. Not even your worst bully wanted to become an adult. Only soulless mini-foids admire them.

Adults are fucking cowardly. Much more cowardly than kids. And they are much more narcissistic.

No kid would betray his younger brother for example, yet adults betray their own children all the fucking time and chances are yours did too. It doesn't have to be physical. Leaving you alone with your emotions is a form of betrayal too. Adults invest only the absolute minimum into everything (including you) and are soulless NPCs without any feelings or dreams. Interacting with them leaves you emotionally fatigued and you can predict their exact response in 9/10 cases. Fuck adults. Seriously fuck them. Don't get me wrong. Kids are evil bastards too but they don't know any better. Adults DO know better and still act evil.

h2o is wet
fire is hot
:feelshaha: Everyone who is vaccinated is a fag. :feelshaha:

As an adult I can confirm that fucking assholes is the requirement to enter adulthood. It's like a rite to passage for us :chad: :chad:

Nah, I've wanted to grow, because no one fucking took me serious as child.

That's not all they're fucking.

sarcasm-funny.gif