Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel adulthood fucking sucks

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
adults spend 90% of their time and energy dedicated to their job and bills and shit and upkeep just to survive

I remember when I wanted to grow up as a kid.

Oh god I was so naive....

Yeah only billionaires and GL people have a life worth living. The rest have boilerplate lives.

I remember when I wanted to grow up as a kid.

Oh god I was so naive....
This. I remember my parents saying you'll regret saying that, oh boy were they right

LOL are is the point in working. No girlfriend no friends. Just do backbreakingbshit to stay alive

If you go to high school you spend 80% of your time related to school and living in anxiety

Death is peace. Our lives are not worth living for what they bring to us.

IAMAn Adult AMA
Cucc

how much money do you make
Enough to pay rent utility and internet...which costs about 1000 euro all in every month. I can buy all the food and gymcel supplements i want. I dont save much money though.

I wish I had a good childhood to look back fondly on.

another brutal agepill, I was going to make a thread on this.
If you go to high school you spend 80% of your time related to school and living in anxiety
college is worse, but at least you get longer breaks

I dont care to spend 90% of my time working if i can afford to fuck a scort the rest 10% of that time tbh.

But, indeed. Being born as a ugly poor male is litteraly a waste of time. It just doesnt worth. I wish i could have just died before puberty.

i dont wanna grow up im a toys r us KID!

My childhood would've been much better if I wasn't such a pansy.