Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Adult love doesn't exist

R

righteouscel

-
The blackpill itself proves this why do women only care about a man's husk to build these so called "relationships". Because they already gave their true love to the normies and subhumans in middle school and highschool I can't be the only ones who would see them date these ugly kids. But once they grow up they don't have this ability anymore so obviously they just wanna stay with someone who has a good outward physical appearance not because they actually love them. It's over if you missed out on teen love even if you are Chad and manage to get girlfriends in your adulthood she only cares about your money and shallow exterior she doesn't give one single fuck about your personality and will leave you if you lose your looks so stop with lust leads to love.

It’s over, Chico. Just go eat rice, mang

The world works on power. Fuck love anyways, who needs that shit

Unfortunately this is true and it was one of the hardest pills for me to swallow. Never experienced parental love so as a kid I was always hoping to maybe someday find "true love" like in the fairy tales only for me to grow up and realize that I missed out on this and it will never happen to me ever. Relationships now are a transaction, love isnt real

Every relationship in the adulthood is conditional