Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Adopt a new philosophy: Apatheticism

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
if you see a foid in danger on the street , don’t get involved but just don’t react. Become apathetic to others and only care for the few who are close to you

This is less of a philosophy and what everyone else's modus operandi is when it comes to ugly men.

This is less of a philosophy and what everyone else's modus operandi is when it comes to ugly men.
True. We can turn it around on them. If a foid is unlikely to help a LVM on the street then we can extend the same courtesy to them
Also according to a quick google search, philosophy is: ‘a theory or attitude that acts as a guiding principle for behaviour.’ I’d say that I’m correct according to this definition at least

True. We can turn it around on them. If a foid is unlikely to help a LVM on the street then we can extend the same courtesy to them

Just curious. If a foid does help you for some reason, which she obviously wouldn't -- say she helped you back onto the platform after you've fallen onto train tracks -- would that change your philosophy?

Just curious. If a foid does help you for some reason, which she obviously wouldn't -- say she helped you back onto the platform after you've fallen onto train tracks -- would that change your philosophy?
I’m not sure. She could just be a statistical anomaly, the same way there are a few foids that are loyal to a single man their whole lives. I think I’d need a few positive experiences to consider changing my views
Rope

i think everyone here was already going to do this

Exactly, we're just acting like they do to us

Exactly, we're just acting like they do to us
The only reason you should help , is if you’re at risk of being arrested for not helping. In such a case just give minimal aid: call police and walk off

The only reason you should help , is if you’re at risk of being arrested for not helping. In such a case just give minimal aid: call police and walk off
how does that even happen? you can really be arrested for that now ok wow

rather just keep going my own way

Beggars are not choosers it's as simple as that, we're beggars when it comes to love and affection. It doesn't matter what we choose for ourselves, society has already decided it for us, and that is either we rope or cope.:cryfeels:

well gg im in the u.s. and ive never heard of that

you've lost the right to not risk being harmed for somebody else, if that's not cucked idk what is

well gg im in the u.s. and ive never heard of that

you've lost the right to not risk being harmed for somebody else, if that's not cucked idk what is
U.K. is the definition of cucked. You can’t carry self-defence weapons and if you injure a home invader too much you can be fucking arrested JFL. Fight for that second amendment Broski and keep that THANG on u

The legal minimum is calling the cops, though. Not the hardest thing to do.
Most foids wouldn’t even do that for an ugly ethnic such as ourselves

if you see a foid in danger on the street , don’t get involved but just don’t react. Become apathetic to others and only care for the few who are close to you
"Apatheticism"
interesting philosophical nomenclature

Wet

It's called depression.